Farewell Revenge - pt. 3

The sun shimmered above his dark hair that illuminated the colour brown, almost light if the top strands waved at the sun. His steps were long but slow, enough to keep up with you as his arms kept floating over, trying to catch sunlight with his hands.

You smiled putting your arm next to his. "What are you trying to catch?" you asked, the sun lightning up your skin tone.

His hand that was due to the lenght of his arm a bit more further from yours grabbed yours and interlaced his fingers with his, bringing locked hands to his lips and kissing your knuckles.

"You." his eyes shimmered as he kept your hand next to his lips, bringing it down to the side and swinging it back and forth. Your stomach twisted, your heart fluttered, your organs disfunctioning, your limbs going numb as your blood rushed on your cheeks. "You're blushing." he stated, grinning to himself as the colour only intensed and grew up to your ears.

You were spechless, trying to cool down and gain back your strenght that he seemed to weaken with his presence.

Your hands started to get clammy due to the sun and the sweat but he didn't let go. No, he really didn't.

"A Ravenclaw has a soft spot." he started to tease and you let out a laugh.

"You make me sound like I'm a stone cold killer."

"Aren't you?" he raised an eyebrow, lips quirking into a smirk.

"No!" you laughed, shoving him away a bit. "I'm a girl." you let go of his hand and sat on the trunk a few feet away.

He stopped when he didn't feel your hand under his. It was a tiny panic attack before his eyes landed on the Ravenclaw- no. On the girl that beamed and swung her legs from the wooden trunk of the tree. The sunlight was changing due to the leaves that covered the sun but blew against the force of wind. Sometimes the sunlight would tone out the colour of your left eye or make your necklace shimmer, exposing your neck. Then if the wind was really strong, your hair would fall back and the sunlight would fall on your uniform, silver and green, something he would usually hate and now adored.

"Coming?" you smiled, shielding your eyes from the sunlight to look at him.

He let out a chuckle and jogged to the tree trunk, throwing himself on it so that each of his leg was on the other side of the trunk, his body facing you.

You mirrored his position and positioned yourself with one leg on each side of the trunk.

The sun was on his back and against you. You tried not to let it bother you but it did, so your vision was a bit blurred because of it. Though a cloud came on your salvation and started covering the spot in the sky. Relieved you put your hands behind you and leaned on your arms, your head tilting back as you breathed in the shadow.

He only watched you. He watched how the shadow darkened all your features. He watched how your hair flowed underneath you, still but moving just like the branches; in harmony with the wind.

He couldn't help himself but to smile because every second he spend with you, he liked you more.

The two of you just clicked since that day. You trusted him that day and that was all that you needed between two people- trust. Both of you had that between the two of you and it only built up on the relationship.

Though the two of you really weren't together but in the last month all he wished for the most was just that. He caught himself thinking of kissing you too many times. Hold your hand, just like he did today. He took a leap of faith and just grabbed it, no matter how much the anxiety he had to faught. And when you blushed, he blushed only that fortunately for him, you didn't notice.