Hidden

REQUEST: could you do an imagine or oneshot based of 'Even If It's a Lie' by Matt Maltese with Sirius, Draco or James (you choose) thank you so much I love your writing

XX

' I was growing younger day by day, there was love and it was all arranged

And I held you with the wandering eye '

He walked the school grounds with proud steps, his eyes were set to find you but you were nowhere to be seen. That was until all of a sudden you ran over to him and wrapped your arms around his neck.

" Sirius Black." you tried the more british tone in your lovely voice.

" There you are. " he looked at you with a wandering eye, observing your every feature as he secretly swooned over you.

The two of you knew eachother for years and for a long time you thought you weren't going to miss him as much when he ran away. Seeing as he was well and happy made all the heaviness lift off your chest.

Sirius has always found you as the girl he would like to marry some day. Since the day the two of you met he had found you ravishing and the most beautiful. He dated many girls in fact, confident in himself as he did his best to charm them over, but the one girl he could not tell his true feelings for, were you.

Both of you always told eachother everything. From day one and the two of you promised eachother that you both won't do anything to indanger your friendship.

He knew that. That is why he didn't say a single word.

' Now I know the girl I shoulda known, now I feel the love I should've shown

And I pull you in but you push me out '

He thought not saying anything wouldn't be a problem. But it was. It was a big problem because seeing you in the arms of another boy sent steam coming out of his ears.

Each and every time you dated another boy he felt the need to storm over there and tell you how he felt. But he didn't because he knew that the relationship would never last.

Until months have passed and you were still with the same boy you were before. That scared him. It scared him that maybe you have finally found someone who you wanted to marry. The way you looked at him with a wandering eye like Sirius did with you. Now, you were watching your boyfriend like this and he hated it.

The horrible knot in his stomach started to ache and the pain slowly spread up to his heart as he saw you dancing and kissing that boy, over and over again.

With enough alcohol in his system, he finally had the courage to walk over to you. " Can I talk to you in private?" he whispered in your ear and you turned around, smiling at the drunk boy and following him into his dorm.

You sat down on the bed and giggled. Of course, Sirius wasn't the only one drunk in here. " So, have you finally decided what's been bugging you for the last few months?" you quirked an eyebrow at him.

It didn't take you long to notice that something was clearly wrong. The way he was acting sometimes or the show of more affection from him. It wasn't the boy you used to grow up with anymore. At least it was how you felt.

He paced down the room, hesitating his last thought as alcohol magically stopped working. He was back in the begginging but he was tired of watching. He knelt down in front of you and took a hold of your hands.

Your expression immediately turned flat because from all of the people you expected this, Sirius was the last person you would think of.

" I love you. I have been in love with you since the moment I saw you step through those doors. And-"