Flipping Through the Memories of You - pt. 1

Start from the beginning

"But I never heard McGonagall mention her with you." Harry furrowed his eyebrows again.

"That's because she knew herself around. She knew how to be on the good side with every professor." he now opened the framed photo of the two of you and a pack of polaroids came out. Harry let out an amazed 'wow'.

He picked one and Sirius started.

"This was taken by James in our fifth year. We were all so tired from the full moon with our Remus. He was resting up-stairs being cranky as ever, so we decided to rest in the Common room like we were thrown out from our dorm- which we were of course.

I also remember that exact same time we had an exam the next day and none of us had the energy for it, so we just decided to take a nap downstairs and study during the night.

That was a mistake.

We slept till one am and instead of studying we laughed. "

' "Don't you fucking dare, you dog-smelling piece of shite." you put your hands up in defense position but he only threw himself on you. "GER'OFF ME!" you laughed, pushing him away.

"But I'm just getting so comfortable." he hugged your waist and put his head on your stomach. "Isn't it comfortable?" he teased and youflicked his head.

"Fuck off."

"Come on, Sweets." he looked up, grinning with his eyes. "Don't tell me you don't like me on top?" he wiggled his eyebrows.

You slid your arms down your body, up his and to his head and taking a hold as if you were about to kiss him. You leaned in but instead of his lips, you went for his ear. "How do you want me to break your neck? Left or right?"

"Do it left. Right isn't my best charasteristic definition." he scrunched his nose and you just kicked him off the sofa. '

"I made a move on her since the day she was dared to kiss me. We were twelve, she was having her hair put up in a ponytail, a bow on the side of her head. She was the most gorgeous twelve year old." he swooned and Harry rolled her eyes.

"Wait." he suddenly realized. "She knew about Remus?"

"Of course, she knew. She was the first time to transform into her animagnus form-"

"What about this one?" Harry got stuck on the other. You and Lilly laughing, covered in glitters.

"Oh yeah. That was the time, James and your mother started dating and decided to prepare a banner for the Quidditch match against Hufflepuffs. It didn't go as planned."

' Lilly stretched out her hand. "Give me the bomb." and you, carefully watching her work, gave her the empty bomb. "Glitter." she ordered and you obeyed. "The gold glitter." she asked again after she saw you handed her the red one purple one instead.

"Oh, shite. Sorry." you switched the glitter.

She giggled and you joined. "This is so fun."

"Yeah. Can't believe I finally have a female friend." you added and she closed the glitter bomb.

"Can't believe I thought you were dumb for hanging around them."

"Auch-"

"Oh my God- you're not dumb!" she quickly started to appologise after seeing how wrong that came out. "I mean- I- uhm-"

"It's fine, Lily." you laughed and put your hand on her shoulder. "Sometimes I wondered the same." and she laughed with you.

"Are the two of you ready, already?!" Remus bursted in the room and both of you looked up at him.