Chapter 29: A Test of Loyalty

Here we are. I've freed myself from my fleshy prison and am now sat with Ainz as Ilios.

Ainz: So this is where you've been, Lio.

Ilios: I can exp-

Ainz: Silence. We're not here for you. You'll have the chance to speak after this is over.

I guess I'll have to bite my tongue and bide my time here. Now we're just waiting for-

There's a knock on the door. That must be her and Solution. She opens the door.

Solution: I have brought her, my lord.

Ainz: Come in Tuare. I wish to see Sebas' human pet with my own eyes.

She looks frightened but steps forward anyways. She kinda looks like Ninya.

Ainz: Good. You didn't run.

Demiurge: On your-

Ainz: No. Controls spells are unnecessary. I will permit her in décorum as a sign of respect for her bravery. I am Ainz Ooal Gown. You'd do well to remember it, for I am the master of everyone here...including Sebas.

Tuare: Uhh, right!

Ainz: Now then...Sebas. I thought I instructed you to avoid drawing attention.

Sebas: Yes.

Ainz: Nonetheless, you have out forth calamity for the sake of this no-account woman. Am I wrong?

Sebas: Forgive me, Lord Ainz. I am deeply sorry that my indiscretion has caused you trouble. Nothing like this will happen again on my watch. You have my word.

Ainz: Enough. Everyone makes mistakes, including me. Be at ease. This blunder is trivial, so I will forgive it.

Sebas: Thank you, lord. I am most grateful.

Sebas and Tuare bow

Sebas and Tuare bow.

Ainz: However, you must still make amends with your error. Kill her.

 Kill her