He sighs when he was able to assist the two with the bottles, once they were holding it, Boboiboy was able to breathe to see the other two holding their bottles without any difficulty.

The teen was able to quickly see that Halilintar and Taufan was also becoming fussy. So, the teen gave them their respective bottles for them to drink on.

By the time the six of them finished, one by one, he gently carries them and pats their back. With each burp, Boboiboy returns them to their cribs, and waits for them to fall asleep.

He was thankful that TAPOPS gave him the formula for their milk, making sure that there were enough nutrients for them to grow and stay healthy.

For six months, they stayed in TAPOPS, assisting Boboiboy in taking care of the septuplets. After that, the teen decided to leave and go back to Earth to take care of them. Boboiboy did most of the planning and even went on to call Tok Aba in advance for preparations. The moment he finished every preparation, he gave his badge and resigned. At first, he thought of Ochobot just giving him a portal to go back. But it did surprise him when the yellow power sphere had the clearance to go back with him.

He said his goodbyes, with the higher ups giving him their best wished, and even said that if he were to return, they would welcome Boboiboy.

The hardest part was saying goodbye to Kaizo, his partner and fellow Lance Corporal rank. They were the same age, it's just that Kaizo was about two months older than him. They had a small fight, but Kaizo finally gave in and just wished him the best. The spiky haired teen also said that if there was a time, he could try to visit and help as well. Boboiboy refused and just told the other teen to focus on TAPOPS.

That was it, because his father wasn't there. Amato was with a mission, and Boboiboy didn't bother to disturb or wait for him. He couldn't even blame Amato; he was also grieving and it just didn't help that he releases it into missions and repairing power spheres.

His thoughts were abruptly disturbed when he heard a soft whimper. He turned to see Gempa slightly making a fuss.

"Shh, here." Boboiboy reached for the bottle and gave it to the third septuplet, but Gempa didn't accept it and continued on fussing.

Now wanting to disturb the others, he gently carries Gempa onto his arms, and it slightly made the infant calm down. The teen also noticed how his small fingers latch onto his clothes, like Gempa was afraid to let go.

"Shh, little Gem." He cradles the baby, noticing those golden eyes staring at him with curiosity, "You just want to be carried, huh? You didn't even fuss when they did."

Gempa giggled when Boboiboy booped his nose, "Everytime, after they fuss, you were the last one to do so."

The teen noticed the baby wrapping his little fingers onto his own index finger, it did give such soothing sensations. Being with his siblings, fussy as they may be, it helped him ease the tension inside of him.

"I made a promise to protect the seven of you." Boboiboy said, gazing at the other six who were asleep, "Mama would have loved to see you, and... Dad is proud to have you seven. But he's not here right now, he's on a mission to protect us from bad guys."

Gempa seemed to slightly fussed at the mention of their father, and Boboiboy immediately soothed the infant, "So, I'll be the man of the house. I'll make sure not to put much on Tok Aba's plate, and I'll make sure to at least complete whatever is lacking with us."

His finger gently caressed the baby's cheek, "As long as you're all okay... then I'll be fine... this will be fine."

"You seem to be doing well."

The teen raised his head just to see Tok Aba standing by the door, "Seeing you like this reminds me of your father, always wanting to cradle you when you were a baby. But at the same time, I saw Maya in you."

"I won't be as good as her, nor as dad." Boboiboy replies, not batting an eye towards his grandfather. Noticing that Gempa's eyes getting droopy, he sets the infant back to his crib. While doing so, he passes by the others, patting or caressing their heads or cheek.

Duri was the one that seemed to lean on more from his touch, but didn't it didn't wake the baby.

Tok Aba could only look at his oldest grandson, especially when Ochobot explained everything that the teen kept for himself. He asked the yellow sphere to give them some privacy, so the yellow robot decided to stay at the old man's room for a short while.

He even asked if he'll prepare another room for the infants to sleep, but the brunette insisted on making them stay with him until they're old enough to be on their own rooms.

"Boboiboy."

Tok Aba called his attention, he sits at the teen's bed, and urges Boboiboy to do the same. He even asked if he'll prepare another room for the infants to sleep, but the brunette insisted on making them stay with him until they're old enough to be on their own rooms.

The moment the teen sat down; Tok Aba didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around his grandson. He felt Boboiboy flinch from the contact, but he still welcomed the hug.

"It must have been hard to be there, my grandson."

The teen didn't answer, but gripped onto Tok Aba's shirt like his life depended on it.

"I... I could only save them..."

"And it was too much for you to bear."

"How could I even grieve, when I couldn't even shed a tear anymore?" He uttered, "I couldn't try to be sad, and if I did, it's just empty... "

"You're only fourteen years old, Boboiboy... and yet..."

They parted from the hug, and Tok Aba gently held onto Boboiboy's face, "We're grieving, but I want you to know that Ochobot and I are here for you."

"Y-you won't leave me... leave us?"

"Never."

Boboiboy's eyes darted down, "It seems hard to forget... I'm scared that I'll fail them."

"Boboiboy." Tok Aba calmly called him, "Amato and Maya had a hard time being a parent at first. Despite also working for TAPOPS. Maya also panicked, but I could see from her gentle and soothing nature that you'll grow into a fine young man."

He didn't let the teen speak as he gently shushes him, "They couldn't stop with their work, and yet they were able to take care of you. But, now, you sacrificed, you give, and you let go, just so you could raise your brothers. I won't doubt that you'll be a great big brother, Boboiboy."

Those words gave some comfort for the teen, and as he glances towards his brothers, Boboiboy could see them asleep, yet there weren't any signs of discomfort from their slumber.

Once upon a time, he was one of TAPOPS, joining the family legacy of protecting power spheres across the galaxy.

Now, he'll just be Boboiboy, a teen with powers, and a big brother, living on Earth to raise his septuplet siblings.

And he promises to protect them, always.

-0-0-0-

A/N: What do you all think? I just based it from my post in my IG: @soraart2804. The idea of BBB being an older brother inspired me to write this, while also thinking of some twists of family fluff, drama, angst, etc.

'Till next time OwO)9