The teen sighs as his eyes dart towards his septuplet baby brothers, "I feel like I just did a selfish thing, Ochobot. Even so, it's my responsibility. I love them, and would protect them with my life. Regardless if this was also ordered by Laksamana, I would still do this no matter what."

"It... just seems wrong that you're the one doing this."

"He's doing this to protect us." Boboiboy quickly replies, "He has enough on his plate."

Ochobot sighs, yet the power sphere didn't push the subject even further. Just as the little robot was about to switch into sleep mode, footsteps were heard and it made Ochobot turn.

"Boboiboy, he's here!" Ochobot said in glee, while also making sure to tone down his voice.

The teen turn and saw his grandfather walking towards him. The smile on his face made the sensation in his chest tighten, but somewhat comforting.

"Tok Aba..." He softly called, his voice showing longing and somber, but his face only showing a neutral look.

Tok Aba didn't say anything and only hugged his grandson the moment Boboiboy was in his arm reach, "Oh my grandson..."

The old man could only hug the teen, especially when he felt Boboiboy burying his head towards his shoulder, his hands clutching onto his shirt.

"It's great to see you again, Tok." Boboiboy gave a small smile, "I'm sorry if it's just –"

"Don't apologize, Boboiboy." Tok Aba patted the teen's head, "I'm happy that I get to see my grandsons. Even you as well, Ochobot."

The yellow robot's blue orbs arched in glee, "Yep, I get to also be with the septuplets!"

At the mention of them, Boboiboy turned to look at the infants sleeping on the seven attached strollers, "I promise to take care of them, and won't cause that much trouble."

Tok Aba smiled at the sight of it, "Don't be. I feel happier to know that I get to be with all of you, and to see my youngest grandsons grow. Why not introduce me first to them before we go?"

The teen nods, "The eldest with the dark red bundle is Halilintar. The second with blue bundle is Taufan. The brown bundle is Gempa. The red one is Blaze. The cyan one is Ice. Then the green one is Duri. The youngest of the septuplets, with the gray one is Solar."

The old man looked at the teen, his smile never fading, "I could guess that you're the one who named them?"

"He did." Ochobot replied, but there wasn't any tone of excitement nor pride, but sadness.

Tok Aba didn't say anything to push the subject further, and merely put a hand onto Boboiboy's shoulder, "Come, we should go home. I know that you all must be tired."

"Wait, how would we –"

"I already have a taxi waiting for us, outside." Tok Aba replied, "Already prepared a meal to, since I know you'll be coming home."

"That seems to be a lot..."

"It never is, as long as they're family."

-0-0-0-

Dinner was a good affair, but it was still somber. Boboiboy couldn't even blame his grandfather for also feeling like this. Not when him and his siblings just lost their mother, and his Tok lost his daughter-in-law. The moment they finished, Boboiboy already heard the cries of his siblings. The older man already urged him to handle the babies while he and Ochobot finishes cleaning.

There were bottles ready, and Boboiboy was able to bring it immediately. He noticed that the one crying was Duri and Solar. He went to their respective cribs and held the bottles, also giving them words of comfort for the others to calm down. The moment he was done, another two cried, it was Blaze and Ice.