01. get naked and personal to welcome a new citizen

Start from the beginning

"You are afraid of Dean, you back away every time he is around and you can barely speak to Rory without stu- stuttering like a fool," Vivian said, finally looking up from her math book, to look at Damon, "Miss anything?" she finished tilting her head to the side.

Fawn was looking at the exchange with an amused grin, "Viv, are you done with that?" she pointed at her math homework, Vivian nodded, "Can I copy it?" she asked fully turning her body to look at her better, giving her the best puppy dog eyes she could muster up.

"Has miss perfect finally missed a homework?" Damon asked, poking fun at Fawn, who had the highest grades in all of the school and had never missed an assignment.

"Miss perfect," Fawn said, shooting a glare at the boy sitting next to her, "didn't finish her homework last night, because she was busy studying for the first day of school history pop quiz," she turned around in her sit again and waited for the panic that was about to start.

"What do you mean, pop quiz?" Vivian asked, her voice slightly cracking due to the amount of stress she received at that moment.

"Well, you know how I told you, I left my notebook on Mr. Matthew's classroom on the last day?" seeing them both nod she continued, "I had to get it back, because I left, well, you know what I left in it, so when my grandma and I went to Miss Patty's, I stole her set of keys to Taylor's office, then I proceeded to break into the office and there I stole the set of keys Taylor has for the school, and let me tell you, that man has keys for everything, then I went into the school, but when I went to get my notebook, I saw a set of quizzes in his desk, so I grabbed one went to the teacher's lounge, made a photocopy of it and,"putting her hand into her bag and grabbing the stolen quiz, she pulled it out, "Here it is!"

Both of them reached for it, groaning at her when she pulled it back, "First, I want that math homework."

When she had the book in her hands she passed it to Damon who started looking at it, while Vivian leaned over and started looking at it too, "You are a master mind, Fawn Harper," Vivian said, smiling at her.

__

Fawn's first day of school wasn't really going how she had imagined it, first they ended up late for their first class thanks to both, Damon and Vivian, who had studied for the pop quiz at least twenty times, then she had the pleasure to run into Dean. Who talked about Rory and immediately killed Damon's good mood.

"You shouldn't let it affect you that much, you know?" Fawn said, looking up at Damon who was sitting down leaning against a tree.

"Yeah," Vivian added, taking her eyes off the book she was reading, "We all know you are way better than him."

"It's not that," Damon sighed, "he just bothers me, everything about him just rubs me the wrong way."

"I liked Rory, ever since she shared that blue crayon with me in the first day of kindergarten,"

"Very specific," Vivian whispered to Fawn.

"I have only liked one girl ever since,"

"Me!," Fawn whispered-yelled back.