Valentines Day

*Trigger warning: Cursing*

POV: Bryce

9 am

*WAP - Cardi B. ft. Megan Thee Stallion.* FULL VOLUME

Come on Bryce definitely has this as her alarm ;)

God, it was too fucking early. Well for me it is. I quite literally slapped the alarm off.

Megan and Cardi B. are queens but ahhhh. I mumbled to nobody but myself some not so ladylike words and threw my blanket off my bare legs. Dang it! It was so warm under my covers. Not only does the fresh air makes my legs cold but poor Syrinx gets thrown off the bed.  I quickly rush to the little guy and apologize. 

I give a heavy sigh as I stretch my still half-asleep body. Seriously, I saved the whole fucking city and what do I get.. not a party that's for sure. I deserve a party. I deserve a huge party.

I keep that thought to myself as I slid out of bed not noticing a note on my dresser. (iykyk ;) ) I head to the kitchen, grabbing an apple seeing as Hunt isn't here and I can't cook for shit. Maybe one-day Athalar's constant teaching will pay off but until then I need to go on my morning run to clear my head.

After I finish my apple I go to my room, put on some comfy running clothes, slip on my neon pink shoes, and head to the door. As soon as I open the door I remember that poor Syrinx had to be fed. I go to the little monster, pet him gently, and proceed to pour some food in his bowl.  Saying my goodbyes, I grab my keys, leaving the apartment.  Locking the door behind me, I head to the elevator.

--- time skip hehe ---

It was nice not having to run while in pain. Now I could just focus on clearing my head instead of how I was going to get home limping the whole way without getting mugged or kidnapped. There are some sketchy people out there, you never know. My first reaction to getting mugged would probably to beat the shit out of that person. Not that I'm violent or anything but come on man, let a girl walk in peace.

I walk across the street and make a beeline to my favorite bench at the park. The park is so empty in the mornings as everyone is either at work or busy doing god-know-what. It's peaceful and relaxing not having to fake a smile or start a conversation with the elderly passing.

As I sat on the park bench, enjoying the fresh breeze hitting against my sweaty back, a vibration coming from my pockets. A song starts playing. I grin to myself as I sing along to the ringtone. 🎶 Somebody come get her, she dancing like a stripper 🎶. Still smiling, I grab my phone and accept the call.

"Helloo sweetheart,"

"Hey Hunty, what up?" I don't give him time to respond as I say "the sky."

He rolls his eyes. "Haha very funny, soooo did you see it?"

I frowned confused, "See what?"

I think about what I could possibly have missed but my thoughts are interrupted, "Quinlan do you know what day it is?"

Now it's my time to roll my eyes. "Of course dummy its Friday, one of the best days of the week,"

"Lord you really are dumbass," Hunt says

"Ok, Alphaholeeee, what day is it?" You clap back confidently.

He smirks, "Its Valentines Day,"

I stare at him in shock. How the fuck did I not know it was Valentine's Day?!

"...and you would know that if you had read the note on your dresser that I left for you".

"Ok um wow, how the fuck..." still processing the information I question, ".. well what did it say?"

Another devilish smirk passes through his face, "wouldn't you like to know weather boy?"

The nerve on this dude... "Hunt, what did it say?"

"You'll find out once you get home," he responds still smiling.

"Seriously??!! Can't you just tell me now?", I whine into my phone.

"Nope, see you soon," he says and without a warning hangs up on me.

I huff in response, put my phone back in my pocket, and run the way back home.

--- time skip bc I can ---

Quickly opening the door, I walk right past Syrinx and head to my room. I wouldn't be this rushed if Hunt had just told me what it said but nope he just had to be difficult. As I pass the door frame of my room, I look at my dresser and see the note I missed before.
How cute, its a pink and has a heart on it. Slightly less annoyed, I unfold the price of paper and start reading.

As I begin reading the first words I immediately close the card. Jeez if I didn't know any better I would have thought someone else wrote this but in reality, Hunt is a huge softy. I open the card again and continue reading.

I finish the note and groan. It's very vague but gives me instructions to meet him at the park. First I was just there and second, he still hasn't told me what we are doing.
It also says to dress nice. That I can do. I glance at myself and internally cringe. I'm sweaty and do not look cute. Time to take a shower I guess.

I go to the bathroom, Syrinx right behind me, and start to strip. I modify the temperature to hot (cause you to have to cook the meal duh ;) ) and start playing some girl in red as the water heats up.

Once the temperature was good, I hop in, continuing to sing. 

—- time skipsss babyyyy—-

As I finish my shower, I turn off the water and begin wrapping the towel.  As I take a step out of the shower I glance at my phone for the time: 3 pm.

Shit, what time did I have to be at the park?
Slightly panicking, I go back to my room for the note. Scanning the words I let out a huge sigh as it says 6 pm. With that, I head to my closet to pick out an outfit. 

I got many new outfits last week because I felt like spoiling myself. The look and Athalar's face was priceless as I walked into the apartment with all the bags. Not to worry though because the second I started giving him a fashion show with all my outfits he started hyping me up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 1106

It was getting kinda long so I'm gonna make a part 2 oops oh well ;)

Art by: Stacia. reveries on Instagram