Valentines Day 2

*Trigger warning: Cursing*

POV: Bryce

3 pm

While walking to my closet,  towel wrapped around my body, I start brainstorming ideas of what type of outfit I would like to wear. 

There are two choices: cottage core vibes or bad bitch, rich stripper vibes. I decided to go with the ladder. Usually, I would have gone in some nice jeans, a top, put on a nice leather jacket, and called it a day but Athalar did say fancy. 

I mentally curse myself as an idea pops into my head. I know that it's going to be a little chilly when I go to the park but sometimes you gotta sacrifice warmth for fashion seeing as jackets always ruin the look. I go straight for the white dress that I bought from my shopping haul not too long ago. It has tiny gold detailed buttons and compliments my body. Not too shabby. I smile as I set it down on my bed as I start looking for the pair of shoes next. 

As I shuffle the clothes around in my closet I spot some gold ballet heels at the back hidden by many dresses. Quickly picking them out, I hold them up next to the dress. Yes!! I love it when an outfit comes together. 

Now all I have to do is get some matching accessories, fix my hair, put on my makeup... okay this is going to take a while. Thank fuck Athalar knows me well and gave me... I check the time again.. 2hours and 30 minutes to get ready. I cringe. Better start getting ready then. 

~~Before we continue, you can imagine any outfit you want, I just based hers on the fanart above. Any body-type would look stunning in this! You are beautiful! please don't forget that <3. Also, this is what her makeup is gonna look like, imagine what you want tho :)~~

--- time skip because you can't stop me ---

I admire myself in the mirror. Dang girl, I look nice! Staring at myself in my mirror for a second longer, I get interrupted by my alarm. It's 5:45 and the park is about a 7-minute walk, which's good. I still have time. 

Heading out of the bathroom, I open my dresser. Pulling out some gold rings and bracelets, I put them on and do a little shake. The clanking of bracelets makes me feel giddy and excited for Hunty and I's little date tonight. 

I take a seat on the edge of the bed and carefully put on my gold heels. Shit, I didn't think this through, I have to walk to the park in heels. I shake that thought away, jeez I'm not a pussy, I've walked in heels for longer and not to mention dumber things. 

I smile as I remember a time  Danika and I decided to go to the grocery store at 2 am wearing the fanciest outfit possible. Yeah, I would say the few customers we're all a little confused about. The drunk Karen, probably jealous and sad that she ran out of alcohol, was yelling at us for being "unprofessional" and "asking for it". Seeing as we didn't give a single-fuck, we walked past her and bought some chips. Good times.