hug. | 𝒋𝒐𝒔𝒉

-𝓳𝓸𝓼𝓱 𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼-

so uh, I kinda had this dream.. and turned it into a Wattpad

you were sitting in the car, alone. Your parents were outside of the car, taking to somebody.

you turned head and saw Noah. Noah beck. you were completely shocked and you decided to say hi.

"HIII!" You shouted, Noah heard you and turned his head with that big smile of his.

"y/n stop!" you dad said, shushing you.
you scoffed and Noah was laughing.

"no it's fine!" Noah said, still laughing.

Then you heard voices talking, probably your mom.

"yea she's crazy about you guys." you heard her say, who was she talking to? you heard another voice, it kinda sounded like Bryce hall but you weren't sure.

"here he comes" You heard a voice say, you then relized that it was probably one of the sway boys coming to say hi. you looked down and started fidgeting with your fingers. You then felt the presence of somebody standing outside of your window.

you finally looked up and saw josh Richards. yes, THE josh Richards. you immediately froze, knowing that he was your favorite member of the sway house, practically in love with him.

"hi" he whispered, sticking his head through the window.
you couldn't even say anything back, you were still trying to process this moment.
he took his hat off and ruffled his hair before putting the hat back on, he always does that in his lives and YouTube videos.

"im josh Richards" he spoke, looking at you in the eyes.

"yea.." you said softly, already getting lost. You snapped out of it and josh laughed at you, it was quite obvious that you knew who he was.

"can I have a hug?" you asked him. He said sure then he backed up out of the window. what was he doing?

he then opened the car door and he practically stepped in, giving you a hug.

"see now this is a actual hug" he said. His check was touching yours, your hands wrapped around him.

you've never really hugged anybody like this, your whole family is awkward you nobody really hugged one another.
not to mention hugging is one of your comfort things so you felt really safe in his arms.

all of these happy and sad thoughts overwhelmed you, making you cry a bit. You rested your head on joshs shoulder, he continued to hug you, squeezing you tighter if possible.

eventually he pulled away making you feel kinda sad.
it's almost like he keeps you sane, almost as if he's the missing piece of the puzzle if you know what I mean.
he's the other half of you and it's almost impossible to feel hole yet act like yourself without him around.

so in love with this kid.

** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .          · ·       ..     . .       · +       ·  * ✫    *                   ⊹ * ˚      . .        ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · **     *

-𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮-
so if you can't tell I like josh a lot, like a lot. But yea that's what happened in my dream! this isn't the wattpad for today I'm writing another, I just thought I should share that! Thank you guys, bye!