𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒌//𝒶𝓋𝒶𝓃𝒾

-𝓪𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓲 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓰𝓰𝓼-

"hi y/n!" You heard a voice call.
it was your girlfriend avani. Unsure of why she was there, you were sick and in bed.

"Avani? Beb what are you doing here?" You asked her.

"your sick. So I'm taking care of u you weather you like it or not." She states.

"you don't have to do that," you say.
he shrugs and kisses your forehead and lays down with you.

"did you eat?" She asked. You nodded and she cuddled you.

"Get some rest beb" she whispered. You smiled at the nickname and tried to go to sleep. You weren't really tired tho.
After a while you got bored and started humming.

"Aren't you suppose to be sleep?" Avani laughed. You laughed with her and sat up. She got up and crawled to your side and sat on the edge with you.

"its kinda boring, youknow laying in bed all day." You said. She wrapped her arms around you and kissed your temple.

"Even with me here to cuddle you? Owch." She giggled.

"can u try to sleep? Please." She begged. You gave in and layed down.
Avani went in to kiss you but you pulled back.

"ion wanna get you sick" you said

"I don't care if I get sick." She pouted.
You giggled and kissed her.

˚         ⊹           ·
˚         ⊹           ·       ✺ * ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       ..   . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ⊹ * ˚      . .       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *

-𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮-
hi!' I've never really read or done one with a girl so this kinda sucked but Imma work on it! Gonna try to do Dixie next?!