arrested. | 𝒃𝒚𝒓𝒄𝒆

-𝒷𝓇𝓎𝒸ℯ 𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓁-

"y/n I'll be back me and Blake are gonna ride the buggy" Bryce spoke, leaving the room.

"isn't that like- not steer legal?" You ask. He shrugs and laughs and walks out.

a little while later you get a phone call from Blake.  You answer it, wondering what's up

"Hi Blake! How's it going?" you ask.

"Hi y/n! Uh, not to good, I think Bryce is getting arrested?" He states. You immediately hung up and you run downstairs and outside. You reach the street and turn and see the buggy and a police car.

You walk over and there's Blake, a cop and Bryce.

"hi sir! What's the problem?" You ask the officer.

"this. This vehicle isn't street legal, somebody needs to go in." He says.

"but we weren't even fully driving it, that's my house right here" Bryce tells him. The officer scoffs and grabs Bryce and flips him around, cuffing him.

"Hey! He did nothing wrong! Let him mgo!" You shouted, as the officer put Bryce in the car.

"baby it's okay. Come give me a kiss before I go" he says. You nod and stick your head in the car, kissing him and hugging him. He couldn't really hug back but it was better to than nothing.

"okay ma'am please move" he officer says, shoving you to the side a bit

"Hey don't do that!" Bryce says, trying not to get mad. The officer slams the door and gets in the drivers seat.

"Blake can you watch over y/n till I get back" Bryce asks. Of course Blake agrees. The officer was about to drive away but he unexpectedly got out and opened bryces door, letting him out.

"ITS A PRANK!" Blake yells. The officer laughs and takes the handcuffs off. Allowing you to hug Bryce.

"That's literally not even funny" you say. Bryce hugs you, facing away from Blake. You could tell he was tense. He was practically shaking.
You held him tight as you continued to tell Blake off.

"okay okay maybe it went a little to far" Blake grins.

"yea you think? We're leaving." You say. letting go of Bryce. He doesn't even face Blake he just grabs your hand and starts walking. Later you make it back to your and bryces room.

He tackles you on the bed making you laugh. He rests his head on your chest and you wrap your hands around him.

** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       ..   . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ⊹ * ˚      . .       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · **      *

-𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮-
Meant to release this yesterday, I was really focused on the whole President thing. Thank you for all the new reads and votes! I still take requests, doing gxg and nick next!