𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒔//𝒿𝒶𝒹ℯ𝓃

-𝓳𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓻-

it was around 7 pm and you and Jaden were waking around the airport about to board.

"I think it's over here" Jaden said holding your hand, guiding you to the boarding area. You both sat down right infront of the doors.

"Jaden I'm nervous." You spoke.

"y/n it's fine. You've never been on a plane?" Jaden teased

"not really.." you said as you looked down. Jaden was about to say something back when an announcement came on. First class
Was boarding. Jaden stood up and grabbed your hand and you guys walked through the hallway thing and stepped onto the plane.

You both found your seats and sat down. There was only like 10 people there and you and Jaden were seated more towards the back.

the flight attendant came up to you and Jaden.

"Can I get you two anything to drink?" She asked with a smile.

You really didn't hear her, your mind was just racing thinking about all the bad things that could happen.

"Hm. Can we get two waters please?" Jaden asked

"Ofc." the attendendant spoke. She had her litte rolly tray and she poured you and Jaden waters. Jaden took them and handed one to you. You drank it all pretty quick and the pilot said that it was almost time to take off and that everybody should be buckling up.
Jaden buckled himself up and so did you. Or at least you tried. Your hands were shaking and it was really hard to get.

"y/n you need help?" Jaden said as he continued to watch you struggle.
you nodded and he laughed. He put his hands on top of yours showing you how to click it in.

"See? It's easy" Jaden said grabbing your hand. The pilot said that he was about to take off. The attendant went around making sure everybody was buckled in. The plane started moving.

you held Jadens hand tighter. The plane started going faster as Jaden
Rubbed the back of your hand with his thumb, still holding your hand ofc.
It actually calmed you down a lot so heyou hid your face.

After a bit the plane was finally in the air. You were aloud to take of your seatbelts so you got up and sat with Jaden. You were in first class so the seats were huge.

He wrapped his arms around you and and started scrolling through movies you could watch.

"You wanna watch clueless?" Jaden spoke, he really didn't like it but he knew you loved it so he always suggested it.

"I thought you hated that movie.." you said

"yea. But it's actually kinda good"
Jaden said as he continued to turn it on.

The movie was halfway through, when you started to fall asleep.

"I love you Jaden" you whispered

'I love you to'

˚         ⊹           ·
˚         ⊹           ·       ✺ * ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       ..   . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ⊹ * ˚      . .       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *

-𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮-
That was it! More coming soon.

-𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽- 486