𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆//𝒿ℴ𝓈𝒽

-𝓳𝓸𝓼𝓱 𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼-

"Joshh" you whine. Josh is currently playing video games and isn't giving you attention.

"josh" you walked over to him and tapped his shoulder

"baby what is it" he asked, not taking his eyes off the screen

"can we hang out or something?" you sat on his lap. I guess something good happened in his game because he kinda jumped up, casing you to fall.

you fell on the floor and hit your wrist on the corner of his desk.

"Owch" you mumbled. You were gonna ignore josh and pretend to be mad but you were actually upset.

"whatever" you walked out of his room and went downstairs.

-𝓳𝓸𝓼𝓱𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿-

"whatever" I heard y/n say before she walked out and slammed the door.

I didn't actually mean to throw her it was an accident and I felt bad.

"hey guys im gonna get off" I told kio

"Mkay see you around" Kio replied

I turned my set off and I walked downstairs to see y/n sitting at the counter.

"Hi y/n!" i said

no response

"baby?"

"y/n."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean for you to fall.
I didn't hurt you did I?" I questioned.

no response. She got up and went outside and sat by the pool. Jesus why was she walking so fast- i ran up behind her. She sat a table and I sat with her.

Her hand was placed on her leg so I took the opportunity to put my hand on hers. I did that and she moved it away and got up and walked towards the pool. She walked along the edges and I walked over to her and she was trying to dodge me so she fell in. The pool was actually pretty deep and she's never gone in without me.

i jumped in and pulled her out.

"Thanks." She stated

"your welcome" I said getting out of the pool. I got us some towels and wrapped a towel around her and myself.

-𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓹𝓸𝓿-
you and josh were walking back and josh put his arm around me.

you got back inside and when you were going up the stairs josh tried to hold your hand but your wrist was still store.

"Owch" you wispered.

"did I do that? y/n I'm sorry" josh apologized

"It wasn't your fault I hit it on the desk when I fell" you said

"so it is my fault. I've been ignoring you all day so we're gonna get changed and we're gonna go somewhere and hang out like you wanted to. Imma give you all the attention" he said.

"okay" you laughed.

˚         ⊹           ·
˚         ⊹           ·       ✺ * ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       ..   . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ⊹ * ˚      . .       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *

-𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮-
Hey guys! So first things first THANK YOU FOR 2K READS. MY HEART. also larrays distrack came out last night so go watch that if you haven't. I'm doing more episodes on chase soon but should I add jack wright? anyways thanks for the requests! dont forget to vot3, bye!