homesick. | 𝒓𝒚𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅

-𝓻𝔂𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓼-

"hi y/n!" nick says, opening the door. You just drove over to the hype house, nick called you over saying that Rylands been upset lately.
Of course you rushed right over.

"hi Nick! Where's Ryland?" You ask as you step in. Nick tells you where he is and you go upstairs, towards Rylands room.

you open the door and you see Ryland see Ryland cuddled into his pillow, sleeping. You walked in and moved the pillow away causing him to shift a bit.
you take your shoes off and climb in bed next to him, snuggling into him.
he slowly opened his eyes and looked down and saw you, smiling.

"y/n? what are you doing here?" He qasks, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Nick told me that you were sad, what's wrong?" you say

"I think I'm just a little homesick? I miss my mom" he says. you hold him tighter, trying your best to comfort him.

"how about next week we go see her? I haven't met her yet so that would be fun" you suggest. he nods his head and cuddles into you, falling asleep. You kiss his forehead and fall asleep to.

** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       ..   . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ⊹ * ˚      . .       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · **      *

-𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮-
sorry that one was kinda short! Working on another gxg one, Bryce and nick! I'm excited to publish those for y'all! Bye!