chapter 32

Xavier POV

Today I am going to india to visit her parents and take there permission for her marriage and today t I will propose mio amore today.

Now I finally got the approval and here I come amore.

Anwesha POV

I woke up by my phone alarm.

Then did my morning chores and then I saw a letter in my table , I read it

'Be ready at 7 am and wear the dress I gave , i will send a car to pick you up.

Your dear Xavier'

Then I went down stare to see everyone their also my brother,  i greeted them well except Vir everyone was there, I asked them but they never replied.

After that the time flew by fast . Here I was standing holding the beautiful white floral design dress. Soon I started to change .

 Soon I started to change

My dress up . As promised the car arrived exactly at 7 pm . Then it started to go to a place . Then the car stopped by a beautiful looking place and I door opened their stood Vir and he looked like Greek god . He looked at me with admiration . Then smiled and said " I will blind fold you amore , and remove it when I tell"

 Then smiled and said " I will blind fold you amore , and remove it when I tell"

As soon as he blindfolded me he picked me up making me laugh. Then he started walking, then I was placed in a soft place and I heard Vir say  " open the blinds amore"

As soon as I open I was speechless and the whole think looked so surreal.

Then I turned to see Xavier on one knee ,and a box in his hand  he looked straight into my eyes and said " I am not the best person or a good man

Then I turned to see Xavier on one knee ,and a box in his hand  he looked straight into my eyes and said " I am not the best person or a good man . I use to have many one night stand but you came in my life in a alley like badass and then became a sweet light in my daily dark cold life . You change me amore now I don't even don't know how can I live without you . I can't promise you a full proof happy life but I will give you all happiness , I will protect you, never let anyone hurt you or even touch you nor I will hurt you . I will always respect you and your decision.  You will be my equal . My queen mio amore . Please marry this bastard who is deeply in love with you and who never knew he could love . Will you marry me amore"

I was full of tear and rushed towards him hugged him " yes I will but you have to listen to my dark story . My life is not always the best one . I have suffered from many cruelty . So I want to listen to that and then make the decision "

He smiled said " of course whatever you say my decision is final"

I shook my head headed towards the sofa but instead of sitting far he made me sit in his lap then I began saying " I use to be too naive and innocent girl when I was small . I remember when I neighboue hood shopkeeper that I treated him like an uncle was about to touch me wrongly just then my mom came and I was save yet I didn't knew what was wrong cause the man was off before my mom noticed . When we shifted our house I was given a drawing teacher , who was all friendly and joky but then when I hit my puberty he started to change even though he was married then in class 9 , I had finished his class when he started to touch my thighs but I didn't understand why cause I was so naive,  gullible and innocent.  Then he started to touch me roughly then I felt wrong " I was now balled my fist and tears brimming in my eyes , vir rubbing my back " then one day he suddenly put his hand in my pants and destroyed my virginity their , at that time I felt so helpless,  I felt so bad neither I was confident to tell my parents ,i felt guilty of being stupid and powerless but i stopped him from tutoring by telling my parents that i had to concentrate on studies and they did . And i was fully furious from that time on man , how can a married person who had his own daughter do like this . Then i heard that from another friend that he had done with many students like me and they were as vulnerable like me . From that time I never felt like to live this dirty world and I started make every men friend zone . Never let them see my vulnerability. "

Vir was silent and his demeanor turned cold. I knew he will not want me . I said " tell me something Vir, do you still want me"

Vir looked straight into my eyes told " listen amore my love for you will not change for matter like this . I am furious about that man to be alive . I want that person dead . Amore you are the most strong women I have ever seen . You are the most perfect women I have ever met . You were the women who tamed the beast like me . From now you will live your life in love not wanting to die . Amore from now you will live for me cause if you die I will die with you . I love you amore "

I looked at him smiled said " I love you Vir with all my heart if you leave me I will die "

Then he opened the box revealing a matching platinum and diamond ring .and he put the ring in my finger and I put his .

Then he crashed his lips in me and it was my first real kiss

Then he crashed his lips in me and it was my first real kiss . His lips were soft and passionate.  We were like conveying our love through it .then he opened another box , I was about to protest when he told " this is to show my mafia that you are my queen and me their king"

then he opened another box , I was about to protest when he told " this is to show my mafia that you are my queen and me their king"

After that we broke the kiss and we both grinned and said at same time " I love you "

Then I said " I have to inform my parents "

He said " I have already taken their permission and I went to india today"

I was laughing at him" I love you so much " then I kissed him and we stayed like that for a while then ate and headed home while Vir never let go off my hand during the whole ride .

NOW I FELT MY LIFE COMPLETE.i love him.we are getting married too.

After we went home we told the news they were howling in joy like crazy hyenas.
Then I was about to go to my room . Vir picked me up said " amore you will sleep with me from today . I promise i will not take any advantage until wedding unless you want to"
He winked at me , i smacked at him in arm .
" violent amore"
I was feeling so happy today.