Chapter 18

Xavier pov 

I made rick sleep and placed him in the crib after that I proceeded to my room as I know mio amore is free so maybe she will go somewhere though I know she will tell me then go but then I heard music been played , I followed the source of sound and I went to sunset room . Then I saw her dancing i was so much mesmerized by her the dim light caste on her shows how her beauty can be more extended and showing her perfect feature of body and that too she was wearing shorts oh god if this could be more sexy , hot , beautiful.

I saw how freely she was dancing and good the twerl, sway,booty rool oh god making me turned on . The song was of two language one hindi which I know other I don't know bengali maybe but it was sweet language and mio amore is also bengali and I will tell her too speak cause it will be more sweet in her tongue.

Never in my life I thought I could love someone yet here I am soft for only her and merciless which I did not show her cause I don't want her to fear me and that's why I didn't say I am in mafia.

Then I saw next song god it was so appropriate for my feelings and wants for her , I approached her kept my hands on her hip and then he turned and we locked our eyes and I was lost in her dark brown eyes. The song said my feelings for her which I didn't tell her yet. Then we started to dance in the beats of the song. God it was so intense and sexual in every moment, the song was like stating my feeling and I smirked at the song badboy huh felt that she too was like stating her feelings which was same in song.

{ BOLD LETTER FOR SONG LYRICS
  NORMAL FOR TRANSLATE IN ENGLISH
AND NORMAL LETTER FOR MALE PART  AND  ITALICS FOR FEMALE}

Baby, hold your breath (breath, breath, breath)

If I come to you, I will really blow my mind
तेरे पास जो आऊँ, तो होश उड़ा दूँगा सच में

Baby, wait a sec
Baby, wait a sec

You do not know how much fun is in my touch
तुझे नहीं है पता है कितना मज़ा मेरे touch में (touch में)

I know you want it
I know you want it

I know you, know you, know you need it (need it)

Everything is written in your eyes
तेरी आँखों में लिखा है सब कुछ

Baby, I can read it (read it)

I'm a little straight, a little mad, girl
थोड़ा सीधा-साधा हूँ, थोड़ा सा हूँ mad, girl

Baby, I'm a bad boy
Baby, I'm a bad boy

Can you be my bad girl?

Baby, I'm a bad boy
Baby, I'm a bad boy

Can you be my bad girl?

High stays, baby, high
High रहता, baby, high

I S-T-A-Y F-L-Y
I S-T-A-Y F-L-Y

Fly like helicopter
Fly जैसे helicopter

Yo, I'm so sick, call someone doctor
Yo, I'm so sick, कोई बुलाओ doctor को