Chapter 10

Xavier POV

Indeed mio An angel was unique, she didn't throw herself for money and when I said trust I saw in her pain,guilt and dominantly anger .Was she in a relationship which hurt her ?how could  one hurt such a amazing person?even me an heartless ruthless mafia couldn't resist her and smiled and laughed after long time.There is so much to know about her .

Now we are reached the diner place .We settled our self comfortably. She was sitting beside me dinner already served.

I said "let's start eating ."

She just nodded .

How could a girl whom I meet few hours ago made me feel trusted and could even make me feel happiness in my dark world. She had so much purity and loving aura surrounding her.

My thoughts broke when she said"are you American? "

I said "no , I was born and brought up in Italy. "

She said " oh and how many languages do you know".

See other girl would have started flirting with me. When she told she don't want boss ,so I agreed being friend ,I though she had some intention but na she is simple and open hearted.

I said "well italian,Spanish, Russian,English, some Egyptian, Hindi ".

She was shocked said "wow  ,it must be hard to remember. "

I just smirked,said "so how many languages do you know ".

She said " English, Hindi and bengali"

I said " bengali ..hmm..I have never heard that language. "

She smiled and said "my mother tongue is bengali and I am pure bengali ,both my parents are bengali. But I have my own little brother with whom I speak in hindi which has became like a habit and some may get confuse whether we are really bengali or not" ,laughed.

I just gave her small smile .I thought what happened to my cold exterior in front of her.she is too sweet but can be fierce I remember our first meeting.

I asked "when we first meet why weren't you afraid of those men who surrounded you and when you were new here"

She said "oh ,cause I don't fear death that's why"

I was amused who didn't fear death so I asked " If i kill you now then "with that i brought my gun in front of her forehead and raised my brow.

But I was shocked but didn't show my emotion when she just shrugged, I saw not a tiny bit of fear in her.

She spoke "I told you I don't fear death and I always wanted to die in early age rather than suffering in this dirty world where they don't care for each other. I don't regret anything in my life so death doesn't matter and I have no love relationship to make me stay.as for my family they are capable of leaving on their own .though they will be sad at first but you know death is natural to happen one day."

I put my gun down said " are you of suicidal tendencies "

She said "no never even though I want death but I don't want to end my life on my own cause it's a sin"

I said "you know you are the most interesting person I have ever meet ".

She said "ya I know all my friends say I have a unique way thinking and I always like to think deeply in any matter".

I just hummed in agreement. She is fearless.

She said "so were your family lived ".

I said "in Italy "

She nodded said "I will feed Rick after this ,he must be hungry "

I nodded .

Soon we finished our dinner and proceeded to our room after I helped her to feed him.

After that I went to do my business work .after long time,I felt asleep still thinking about my angel.