chapter 3

Anwesha POV

Well, now I am waiting in the airport for my cousin to arrive. After they reached, I went with them and settled into the hotel. It was elegant and was supposed to be a 5-star hotel. My father transferred the required amount into my account, but I didn't touch it. I used my own money, which I got from selling my paintings and writing stories.

Well, after that, they said to be careful. I was left on my own, so I proceeded to explore the surroundings. I got to know that this hotel belongs to Ross Enterprise Corp. Then I got dressed

 Then I got dressed

Dress above

I grabbed my purse only to put a handkerchief and ten dollars in my jeans pocket, as well as my atm card, so that any thief thinks important things are in my purse, and yes, I never wear make-up, and I don't even use a facepowder.I hate make-up, though I can help one in doing so. I saw a video on YouTube. It's odd, yes, but it's who I am.

I put my wireless earphones and proceeded outside. I was playing a song on low volume to stay attentive to my surroundings. Now I am habituated to it because I like to listen to songs and sometimes sing too. So now I am multitasking. I was happily going along the sidewalk listening to nothing breaks like a heart. The world doesn't want to give me peace. So I heard sobbing and pleading for help. So I heard James Bond go to investigate and came in front of the scene, which made my blood boil .

I saw 12 year old girl surrounded by four men so I did what a insane person like me would do ,I grabbed attention by speaking" leave the girl alone ,or else I will scream for help " I yelled at them .

They smirked and one of the blonde said"oh,we are scared"faking shiver I was now more angry but controlled a little not wanting the girl to get hurt .

Another one said "see ,our luck we have buy one and get one free "

Other said "boss she is thick and hot"and all of them with their dirty eye eye raped me.

Then the boss I assumed said "yes but first let's finished where we ended "then he turned to little girl proceeded to touch her .

I screamed "help,help,help.."on top of my lungs but he didn't stop other blocked my way back .

But they didn't see what's coming, just he was about to touch her with his filthy hand ,I took his hand with one swift moment twisted it and then grabbed my heel and attacked his neck with that he got unconscious and I saw gun in his pocket and I took it .used him as protection and fired aimed for other three legs and hand soon they fall with thud and I smiled at myself seeing for the use of gun for first time it's not bad and my aim is good cause I loved to hit aimed area so in home I used knives to aim.well u see I once wanted to join mafia though for good cause of eradicating persons like him.

Spoke"well well what we have here you still want to touch her huh "I laughed evily ,they shook their head vigorously I said "now what ever tools you have give me "they submitted their guns in my feet and I fired the gun near their feet they cowered away from me "do you think women are ment for men's enjoyment and always weak ,yes or no "they shook their heads again I said "speak with words "I seethed a threat to them
They said"no"
"Good "I spoke with anger then said"now take this poop away from me "with that I threw his body towards them.
Said"go away from here or else it will not end well "I growled at them .

Not sparing one more glance at them I went towards the little girl i knew how it feels cause i suffered similar situation, then I saw how she was shaking which broke my heart .I bend at her height to speak"baby come here , i won't hurt you please come baby"said cooing ,so I proceeded more towards her when there is a thud sound ,to which I turned saw one of those man lying right next to me and a unknown man holding one of those guy who seemed to attack me .This unknown person already handled them by beating the life out of them.
Meanwhile I took the small girl and soothed her saw out of the corner of my eye unknown person had a gang just behind him seems that it was his cause they were in protective stance. After the girl calmed down .I put my earphone on her and placed my phone in her hand so that she could listen to songs of her own .

I turned to thank the unknown person for helping. I saw him staring at me as if trying to figure out something. As I was wearing sunglasses ya cause I like being discreet I took the opportunity to check him out he wore one of the expensive suit maybe Armani then polished shoe and saw tattoos around his neck and some in his hands which were peeking out ,then saw how well built he was with muscle flexing under his shirt and then his long sharp jawline ,a perfect nose and a handsome emotionaless face, the most mesmerizing part was his blue eye which looked like I could stare at them infinitely.so conclusion he was hot ,sexy,tall like 6'3" (I came till his chest)like model from magazine.

He broke our silence saying "are you okay " emotionallessly yet softly.

I said "yes ,I am fine just want this little girl to be safely deposited to her home and as I am new here I don't know any way here .that's all"

He said "don't get I will take care of her and make sure she goes home safely "

I was doubting whether to trust him or not cause he is stranger.

As if sensing my hesitation he said "trust me I won't hurt her"

"Okay" I said still unsure a little.
Well anwesha you don't have any options and it's the only way to help her and also he help me and saved me too.my conscious said

Okay

I said "can I ask you one more favor "

He said"ask"

I said "would you mind if I one of your men can make several cuts in there private part so that they remember their mistake "

"Okay" was all he replied and spoke to them .one of them nodded and dragged them aside ,I shrugged then

I thought these boys can't keep their hormones in check and that's why I hate them ,like oh this girl has nice let's have fun with her.if I would have the authority I would have killed guys like them then I shook my head dismissing the thought.

That's why I am so determined to not fall for any guys.

I said "thank you for helping me and now sending her home safely"

He spoke"so,when you said new what does it meant"

I said "I have landed here today just few hours ago from India and thus I am new here" shrugging my shoulders.

He said" are you in gang or something "

I shook my head said "nah , I am not near any gang and this is the first time seeing or using gun ,thank you again"
With that I was about to go when
Unknown said "what's your name"

I said not looking back and grabbing my things from the little girl and said her that they will safely deposit her then

I turned said"well, I have said too much already, so if we meet next time I will tell my name "with that I lowered my sunglasses and winked at him and start to jog to my hotel listening to song and nodding my head with the beat.

As soon I reached I grabbed my dinner and ate then went to refresh myself and took a quick warm shower.
And then as soon I hit the pillow I drift to sleep with smile and thinking about my strange encounter.