chapter 29

Anwesha POV

Next day I was making lunch and waiting for Vir and bhai also waited for him. As usual he came but looked happy,  I asked " what happened "

He said " I guess you are my lucky charm and light to my world you know today our company had a successful business and we hit the greatest profit .
So our business partner and I have throwing a party where different important people like CEO, vice chairman of company, business man etc will be present "
I smiled and said " that a very good news"

He said " and so be ready today at 7pm you will be accompanying me there"

I said quickly " oh , no I never went to a party like this and I don't know anything there"

He said " don't fret about silly things,  you will be great and leave everything to me . I will be there by your side always and take this  " he gave me a box .

Then I took and opened it saw a platinum and emerald necklace,  my eyes widened and I shook my head I was going to return the gift he said " no , I will not take it back . If you give back I will think you are not happy for the success and hated me "

I slightly relaxed and nodded said " nice blackmail. But thank you it's very beautiful and I love it , thank you .okay, come now eat ."

After peaceful meal , I went to bhai asked " hey I have to go to party but I will cook dinner and go . You will be alright right "

He rolled his eyes and " yup , and I will be live streaming my game anyways.
Go have fun with my brother in law"

I said " its not like what are you thinking okay"

He then sued me.

Then after that I bathed and thought two consecutive party I feel like the busiest person.

I was thinking what to wear cause its important party . I was thinking of wearing a lehanga (a type of Indian dress) to vir's family party.  Now I think their I will were saree and for this lehenga.

I got ready after finalizing my decision