His Look Got Revealed (Part 4)

Another language = Spanish/English/Filipino/French/brazil 

Normal

"Thinking"

"Talking"

Author POV:

After there warn thank you to each other, everyone was happy that they got invited to this training camp. All of them gotten even more close to each other but they never notice about it.

Skip day : (still author POV)

As hinata wake up to his slumber he look at his left where is the clock in, well since the clock say its only 4:24 am. he sit up to his bed and blink his eyes twice to see properly. He stand up and walk directly to his massive bathroom, he toke off his cloth and head to shower he turn on the shower and put it in warn water and begin to wash his body and hair. As hinata finish his shower he toke a towel or dress to cover his whole body and dried the wet body and wet hair( me: don't think anything dirty guys) , hinata go to his massive walk in closet to put a cloth in but as he remember what Takeda sensei said to everyone that they could wear a casual cloths and so after that put on their karasuno volleyball club jacket.

After hinata dress up he took the 2 bags beside the wall of body mirror in his walk in closet, but before hinata leave he carried his thing and he put down his 2 bags as hinata put down his own things. He sit down in his chair, in front of him was a mirror that he could see his face and below the mirror their was a table( me: is that how a dressing table is). In the table their things he use for his face. What he wore and how he look.

 What he wore and how he look

(The black jacket are his KARASUNO Volleyball Club)

Hinata POV:

I guess it going to be bad if I put I like this, and I known they might give me many question but it's alright I mean they have the right to known about my past but I only going to tell them just a little. All of us trusted each other and we know each other as well, they are just like my second family.

The third years are responsible to us - Sugawara like a mother to Daichi he like a father while Asahi was a uncle, to the second year are like - Ennoshita, Narita, and Kinoshita are like a triples brother while to Tanaka and Nishinoya are the in- separated twin brother. While to the first year we all are like a group and of course yacchan are with us, coach ukai and Takeda sensei are really like are grand parents I always thought are they together or what are they doing to each other I mean I always find out that coach flirting with Takeda sensei. To Shimizu-san our team might see Shimizu like a sister or a friend but for me and from our blood she is my cousin from my father side.

I took off the pin in my hair and I stand up, walk up to my alarm clock and I see is 6:58 am. I guess time move so fast. As I see the time I move towards the door open it and walk out in my room but when I hear a alarm clock ring I straightly go forward to the clock and turn it off and toke the bags and went out directly, I close the door and go to the dining room. I take a sit and I see natsu to my left side and to my right side I see my mother. I smile to mom and natsu, I said to them "good morning okaa san and natchan". "good morning to you too as well shoyo dear/onii-san" mom and natsu said to me as a greeting back, I nod to them and start eating.

As I finish my eating I said good bye to both of them since its time for me to go, when I reach a entrance of a mansion I see in front of me there is my personal driver he bow to me and greeted me a good morning. I great back to him and walk towards to him as I stood there he take my bags and take it to the other side of me. My personal driver open a door for me, as he open it I go inside the car but I might just called it a car it still expensive car or should a say the car from my uncle who ran a biggest company car. Nico close the door he open for me and my personal driver name is Nico, as Nico close the door he go to the other side to front and start that car.

When we reach there in the front of the school everyone look at here, Nico say to me where here and take my bags and go the door beside me. He open it and I take a step to get out as I step out of the car the girls and boys are blushing mess while the other are almost to faint, everyday I experience this morning, break time or afternoon its just the same or maybe sometimes someone could confess to me.

But I directly say no to them kindly since am not really into this kind of thing yet, I take the bags and talk to Nico that he could now start he's vacation to his family since its going to be a 2 months camping trip hahaha I sound like its going to be trip to the America. I tell to Nico if there is some problem I going to call him Nico just nod to me and all ready took of.

Author POV:

"SHOOOOOOOYOOOOOOO" as hinata heard his name he turn around and see his team, he smile so brightly that he could be a rival to the sun. When the team notice his smile all of them directly took their sunglasses and wore it( yes even saltyshima ) even the students of the KARASUNO have them, while some of them totally forget it all I could say is sorry.

So the team take a closer look of their sunshine since they know that they could wore a casual cloths in them, as they take a look all of them is awe the way he look he like a superstar that always in the front page of magazine that no one could take the front page like its reserve all ready.

But at the second thought they feel like there is many butterfly roaming around there belly, they could speck neither all they could do is stare at him and admire him only. But they recently got back to the reality because of hinata yell that full of worried to them "GUYS are you alright you guys are spacing" shoyo was very worried to them. "ah no hinata we are just fine how about we just go to bus already we might be late" and so hinata nod as he agree to what his sugamama said to him and go directly to the bus while the other follow behind hinata blushing mess all around there face while Tsukishima and Kageyama containing there blush but it totally can see it through there face.

To be continue: