The First Meet (Part 1)

|So the video called Fuyunohanashi was hinata singing |
In launch time in the rooftop .

By the well pls support me its my first experience
And If I do a mistake pls tell me in the comment:-)

∆-----------------------------------------------------------∆

Hinata POV:

"Ring""Ring""Ring"
'Ugh so loud'. "I guess I should get ready for school"
I sit up and stood in bed and start getting shower and I brush my teeth and hair. After that I got out in bathroom start dressing in my new uniform hanging in closet neatly. 'Its not that bad anyway What time is it'. I said while walking forward in my night stand where the Alarm clock is. 'Oh its 5:45 I guess I should make breakfast for us' I said. I open my door silently to not make them up and I lock my door after I get out in my room. I'm walking down the stair and go right where the dining room is because in that side where the kitchen is I mean why not. I start cooking omelet rice and some egg bread.

Aurtor POV:

Five minutes later. 'Hmm onii-chan good morning' the little orangenette said. 'Good morning natsu-chan' hinata said, 'Oh and i almost done making food so natsu-chan you should start getting dress and would you mind wake oka-san while going upstair' hinata said while smiling to his sister. 'Ok ' natsu said, while running upstair. "So today is my first day of first middle semester " hinata said while preparing food in table he look in the entry were his mother standing. 'Good morning Shoyou ' Mrs.hinata said 'you look beautiful oka-san oh by the way oka-San did natsu-chan yell on you to wake up' hinata said. 'Nope before she get a chance I am already waking out in the bedroom' Mrs.hinata said, while going towards in the sit. 'Welp i guess natsu-chan sulking now' hinata said, 'well I guess hehe' Mrs.hinata said, 'Onii-chan what is breakfast for today' natsu said. 'Hmm it's omelet rice and egg bread ' shoyou said, 'wow really' natsu said, 'yes yes so dig in 'shoyou said in soft voice. Natsu sit in and start digging in. Mrs.hinata ask 'So shouyou what club are you joining', 'I guess I join Boy Volleyball Team ' hinata said, 'alright! So its already 06:10 let's go I send you both in school' Mrs.hinata said 'thanks oka-san' natsu/shoyou said, 'your welcome' Mrs.hinata said. After they finish their food they start heading out the house and walk towards the car. 'Onii-chan will you send me in my assign room' natsu said while looking to his brother .

Hinata POV:

'Yeah I will' I said while holding my sister hand. I sit in the back with my sister while my mother in driver sit. Then I put my earphone in my ear to listen to my own song I close my eyes to listen silently. I feel to car stop and I open my eyes too look to my side were the widow is and when i heard natsu said 'were here onii-chan', I said in response 'hmm' I got out in car and I go to the other said were natsu sit in I open the door and natsu got out when I heard some whisper like 'wow such a good brother'/ 'who he is the boy', many more and when I hear someone yell my sister name I look there and I say to myself  "I guess its natsu friend " I close the door and I open my hand to hold hands with my sister and gladly hold my hand and when my mother said 'I wait for you here shoyou ', I look my mother and I said 'okay I make it fast' then I turn to look my sister talking to her fellow friends and I said 'so natsu let's go you're friends can join' while I smile as I can see all of them nod I guess its a yes 'then let's go' I said. Then me and natsu friends start walking.