They Have Arrived (Part 7)

Hinata POV:

"well its easy, that boy was me and I look like this because this is how I permanently look like , and when I was about to age of 8 years old and well since I want to take a break, I came to conclusion that I should go around and have some fun you know but as funny as it is, I took my makeup off and started to have fun." as I say it I look at there face it seem that they want me to continue it, as it seem even Kei wanted to go on. So that I nod and started what I begin to talk about.

"So when I was 5 I complete or master them, on half of my tutor class the class are: all sports, academics, how to eat properly and how to use a different class of tableware, cooking, company works, social greetings, and martial arts all of them are already completely master all of them one by one. I know it sound crazy to all of you I mean you guys mind think 'how could a 5 years old master all of them and there still more?'".

"For me it's a yes I mean I was born this way and when my 8 birth-day has comes my personal butler told me 'young master when the time has come on your 8 birth-day please put this make up in your face' I was surprise when he said that to me. I mean I known that I never show my face in front of the clan and public place because my grand father said to me 'shoyo when you became a 8 years old you going to show your face to the people so for now you going to stay in this mansion to train' but at that time grand father did not say a word about the make up things. Oh to tell you guys I already know how to use a make up and please don't think about that kind of a make up."

When I stop talking I look at them and close my eyes and I take a deep breathe for a long talk, and continue. "When the day has come on my birthday I started to think carefully that I could even notice that I was in very deep in thought that I could even hear anyone who calling on me I mean I was in the room wanting someone to come and take me to the main ball where all the people who dress very luxurious and pretty that would perfectly suit in there taste. When I hear a very load voice I got back to the realization and look at the person who called me in such a load voice so when I find out who was it. Well its my grand father who is the one gonna make me know to the whole word with full of photographer or something like that and who going make it publishes to the whole word..."

When I stop I think something that I don't want to happen again cause it make me feel like ৻worthless, as I take a light breathe I started to talk again. "... but you see guys being way to famous that the whole world know you is very very hard that you don't have time to have fun... you.. can't.. even take a fresh.. sightseeing.. to those place you wanted to go.. ha.. ha.. it hurts so much that you can't even be free like a bird... AM JUST A CAGE BIRD who can't fly freely...." When I said it I was with full of tears like my tears are kept falling that I don't know what to do anymore and so my eyesight started to get blur and blur.

Third POV:

"AM JUST A CAGE BIRD who can't fly freely" as Hinata said the last part, Hinata started to cry without knowing to himself. While The team look at Hinata who are crying so hard that they don't know what do to and when kageyama was about to comfort him Kiyoko suddenly stop him and whisper to him are "don't... let him be if you started to comfort him he started to feel bad about crying in-front of all of you so stop". And so kageyama just do what Kiyoko say to him.