Breakdown: Happy to meet you but you should go......Knocks is in heat and he can get aggressive at random times!

Knockout: I DO NOT!!!!!!!!

Breakdown: See!

Knockout: BREAKDOWN IF YOU DON'T STOP TALKING AND START FRAGGING ME ALREADY I'LL TEAR YOUR SPIKE OFF AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR FRAGGING THROAT!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *covered Eclipse's audio receptors before Knockout even finished saying Breakdown* Alright we will go now! 

Skip

*walk up to Dreadwing*

Supercruncher: Dreadwing meet Eclipse!

Dreadwing: Greetings Eclipse it's a pleasure to meet you!

Eclipse: Like wise Dreadwing!

Skip

*walk up to Megatron*

Supercruncher: Megatron meet Eclipse!

Megatron: *wide optic staring at Eclipse* MY SISTER-IN-LAW IS STILL ONLINE!!!!!!!!

Eclipse: *growls slightly* YES I AM IS THAT SO HARD TO FRAGGING BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!

Megatron: *doesn't say anything*

Eclipse: OMP WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

Skip

*walk up to Starscream and Predaking*

Supercruncher: *through gritted denta* Starscream Predaking meet Eclipse!

Starscream: *grunts*

Predaking: *in beast mode and just rubs helm on Eclipse's chassis while purring in greeting*

Eclipse: *giggles* Hello to you too Predaking...oh and you as well Starscream!

Starscream: *Growls*

Supercruncher: *grits out* Starscream I would appreciate if you gave her a better greeting then that!

Starscream: *growls at Supercruncher* I'M OLDER THEN YOU!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *growls back as they but helms* I DON'T CARE THAT YOUR OLDER THEN ME SCREAM BECAUSE YOU WERE REALLY RUDE AND MEAN TO ME AND WEDGE AS SPARKLING'S SO NOW I'LL RETURN IT!!!!!!!!

Starscream: YOU WERE ALWAYS ANNOYING COMPLAINING AND WHINING WHEN YOU DIDN'T GET WHAT YOU WANTED OR GOT HURT SAME GOES FOR WEDGE!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: SO WHAT!! *smirks* BECAUSE CARRIER AND SIRE LIKED US MORE THEN YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE A SPOILED BRAT AT LEASED WE DIDN'T THROW A TANTRUM OVER THE LITTLEST THINGS!!!!!!!

Eclipse&Predaking: *tilt helms in confusion* What is going on right now!!??

Supercruncher&Starscream: *look at them and growl out* SIBLING BICKERING!!!!!!!!!!!

Eclipse&Predaking: Oh alright!..................WAIT WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: OH NOW YOU'VE DONE IT SCREAM YOU JUST LET THE CYBER-CAT OUT OF THE BAG!!!!!!!!

Starscream: ME YOU ARE JUST AS MUCH AT FAULT AS I AM CRUNCHER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: ALRIGHT THAT'S IT ECLIPSE WERE LEAVING!!!!!!!!

*Supercruncher and Eclipse walk off*

Eclipse: Starscream's yours and Wedge's older brother!!!

Supercruncher: We don't talk about it! *growls* and neither will you if you know what's good for you!

Eclipse: But how can no bot know! I mean you both fight a lot!

Supercruncher: Alright were done now don't you have two brothers to offline or something!?

Eclipse: Oh yeah those two will pay for not believing in me!

Time skip

Supercruncher: *all the cons are over at the base with the bots* Well there you have it guys ask complete Optimus and Ultra magnus have a little sister and NOTHING ELSE IMPORTANT WAS REVEALED!!!!! so~ keep them coming guys~ *Eclipse in the background* Eclipse "HEY EVERYBOT DID YOU GUYS KNOW STARSCREAM IS SUPERCRUNCHER'S OLDER BROTHER!!!!!!!!" *everybot in the background* Everybot "WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!" Supercruncher&Starscream "ECLIPSE YOUR DEAD!!!!!!!!!" *Supercruncher and Starscream start chasing a laughing Eclipse around base as everybot is passed out their processors overloaded unable to process the new information*