Dare #117

@UnidragonGacha Neckreck: I Dare my Carrier(Bulkhead) and sire(Breakdown) to hang out with me for about a day or two at the AutoCon base,then they can go back

Supercruncher: *Sitting in a tree meditating to try and find out why his emotions keep changing because of certain things angry one minute happy the next cuddly one minute wanting to offline you the next sighing he checked wattpad seeing a dare reading it then teleports to the cave with Bulkhead and Breakdown*

Supercruncher: Alright Bulkhead Breakdown you have a dare from Neckreck she is your daughter from another universe so it's obvious that you two aren't related in that one anyway Neckreck dares you both to hang out with her for about a day or two at the AutoCon base!

Bulkhead: *sighs* Alright!

Breakdown: Ok but I can't be gone to long or else Knockout will come searching for me......*deeper voice* and he will find me.......no matter where I go

Supercruncher&Bulkhead: *wide optic staring at Breakdown*

Breakdown: *snaps out of it and looks at them blinking his optics* What?

Supercruncher: Dude you can be scary sometimes!

Breakdown: *hums then shrugs* I guess!?

Bulkhead: Oh it's no guess Break you are!

Breakdown: *shrugs again* Whatever you say Bulk whatever you say!

Supercruncher: Ok well i'll see you both later! *teleports Bulkhead and Breakdown to the AutoCon's base*

At The AutoCon Base

*Bulkhead and Breakdown are sparring when they were suddenly being knocked over by a large lobbing ball hitting the floor they both groaned*

Neckreck: *runs in and sees Bulkhead and Breakdown on the floor groaning* Oops sorry Sire Carrier!

Breakdown: *groans and sits up* You threw that?

Neckreck: *hesitantly nods*

Bulkhead: *groans also sits up and chuckles* Then don't be sorry that was a real wrecker throw!

Neckreck: *perks up* Really!

Bulkhead&Breakdown: *nod smiling*

Neckreck: *pumps servo in the air* OH HECK YEA!!!!!!!!!

Bulkhead&Breakdown: *chuckle at Neckreck's action*

4 Hours Later

*Bulkhead and Breakdown are covered in dents and a couple cuts because they pissed off Neckreck because they teased her about Volume and a couple other things that will go unnamed unless said other wise*

Neckreck: *growling* YOUR BOTH LUCKY I DON'T OFFLINE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Breakdown: *looks at her* Really now what's stopping you huh!

Neckreck: *growls and glares* THE ONLY REASON YOU BOTH ARE STILL ONLINE IS BECAUSE YOUR MY CARRIER AND SIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bulkhead: WERE NOT EVEN FROM THIS UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neckreck: DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT YOUR MY SIRE AND CARRIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breakdown: *has a bored look on his face* I think it kinda does!

Neckreck: *points at him* SHUT UP SIRE!!!!!!!!!!!

Bulkhead: HA she told you Break!

Neckreck: *points at him* THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO CARRIER!!!!!!!!!

Breakdown: *laughing at the priceless look on Bulkhead's face when he was called Carrier*

Bulkhead: *growls at his brother* SHUT UP BREAKDOWN!!!!!!!!

Breakdown: *smirks at his brother* MAKE ME!!!!!!

Bulkhead: *tackles Breakdown*

*Bulkhead and Breakdown start rolling around on the ground throwing insult after insult at each other while Neckreck stands there with a servo on their forehelm shaking her helm sighing*

Time Skip

Supercruncher: *teleports Bulkhead and Breakdown back into the cave his optics widening when he sees all the dents and cuts on them* What the slag happened to you guys!

Bulkhead: We got hit by a large lob ball!

Breakdown: Then we got beat up by Neckreck for teasing her about volume and a couple other things!

Bulkhead: Then I tackled Breakdown because he challenged me to shut him up!

Supercruncher: *blinks at them* You both are so strange!

Breakdown: *shrugs* What do you expect were wreckers!

Bulkhead: We can take a really hard hit!

Supercruncher: *hums* Alright well there you have it guys Bulkhead and Breakdown completed their dare they have come back only slightly injured so~ keep them coming guys!