Dare #128

@Medlockineededthat I dare Supercruncher to get a dino mode

Supercruncher: *Floating face first in the water grumbling in his thoughts about how much he hates water now and once again Ratchet can be heard freaking out as he walked into the room to find his mate face first in the water growling in annoyance Supercruncher slapped his tail getting Ratchet soaked as he started complaining about having to clean this all up by himself Supercruncher ignored him and checked wattpad seeing a dare reading it then teleports into a smaller tank and teleports to a closed dinosaur museum*

Supercruncher: *stares at T-Rex bones* No!

1 Minute Later

Supercruncher: *stares at Triceratops bones* Nope!

1 Minute Later

Supercruncher: *staring at Pterodactyl bones* No can't fly!

1 Minute Later

Supercruncher: *staring at stegosaurus bones* Nopey!

1 Minute Later

Supercruncher: *staring at Spinosaurus bones* Na!

1 Minute Later

Supercruncher: *staring at Raptor bones* No!

1 Minute Later

Supercruncher: *staring at Velociraptor bones* Yea NA~

1 Minute Later

Supercruncher: *staring at Giganotosaurus bones and smirk* OH YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time Skip

*Supercruncher Transforms back into bot-mode and teleports out of his tank then makes it disappear*

Supercruncher: *throws arms in the air* I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: *sighs and walks off then comes back with katana and gives it Supercruncher*

Supercruncher: *snatches his katana from Ratchet* MY LITTLE KATANA SPARKLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: *grunts and goes to sort his tools*

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys I completed my dare and i'm FINALLY out of that tank I got my katana back so~ keep them coming guys~*transforms into Giganotosaurus* Now it's time for me to go hunt down the glitch that took my metal baseball bat! *in the background Optimus's optics widen and he slowly starts inching to the exit of the base and Supercruncher sees this and roars out in anger* PRIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!