Dare #123 & Ask #58 & Dare #124

@Medlockineededthat Screamer: you gotta do the SAME DARE, but in front of the Deceptions. But here's the catch: you have to have Soundwave record it so he can send it to me. ; And I have an ask for Shockwave and Soundwave: When are y'all gonna have Sparkling's???? Now another dare for Sire: You gotta sing this to Shockwave and Soundwave to tease them: Shockwave and Soundwave sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! and see their reaction!

Supercruncher: *Swimming around splashing anybot that laughs at him getting them soaked and effetely making them stop and making him laugh at them in revenge checking wattpad seeing 2 dares and an ask reading them he hums then teleports into a smaller tank then teleports to Starscream*

Starscream: *stares at Supercruncher then bursts out laughing pointing at him*

Supercruncher: *crosses his arms as he floats around* Yea yea laugh it up Starscream!

Starscream: Why why are you like that!

Supercruncher: I was dared so now i'm stuck like this for 5 chapters now Starscream you have a dare from Medlock she has dared you to do the same dare as last time  but infront of the Cons but you have to have Soundwave record it so he can send it to Medlock!

Starscream: *whines then sighs* Well at least I know i'm never going to Sire any sparkling's! *walks off with his helm down*

Supercruncher: *watches him leave* Like he even had a chance with a predacon as a mate!

Time Skip

*Starscream walks infront of all the Cons that have been assembled in the cave with Soundwave next to him recording*

Everybot: *stare at Starscream as he stands on a stage confused*

Starscream: *takes deep intake and stares at them all before dropping down into the splits while making an extremely derpy face*

Everybot: *falls to the ground laughing their aft's off*

Starscream: (thoughts-SCRAP THAT HURT FRAGGING SLAGGEN MOTHER OF FRAGGING PRIMUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Soundwave: *stops recording and drops to the ground laughing*

Supercruncher: *in the corner in his tank smirking* Man I love seeing Scream in pain!

Time Skip

Supercruncher: *teleports into the same room as Shockwave and Soundwave*

Shockwave&Soundwave: *stare at him in the tank*

Supercruncher: *waves* Hey you both have an ask from Medlock she has asked when your both going to have sparkling's!

Shockwave: *shrugs* That is up to Soundwave since he will be the one Carrying!

Supercruncher: *looks at Soundwave* Well Soundwave!

Soundwave: *thinks* I realised when we sparkling-sat LawStride that I would really love to have a sparkling of my own to spoil!

Shockwave: *optic narrows at the memory* That sparkling was evil!

Supercruncher: *growls* CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY SHOACKWAVE THAT'S MY GRANDDAUGHTER YOUR TALKING ABOUT AND I'VE BEEN HAVING MOOD SWINGS RECENTLY FOR SOME REASON THAT I CAN STILL NOT FIGURE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Shockwave: You can not look me in the optic and say shooting my optic not once but TWICE IS NOT EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *looks Shockwave in the optic* It's normal FOR MY FAMILY BECAUSE THEY GET IT FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *remembers how he got the way he is* Oh and their great great great grandsire! *whispers to self* Man he was crazy don't even know how he stayed online so long glitch wouldn't tell anybot man were we all glad when he finally joined the well of allsparks

Soundwave: *tilts helm*

Supercruncher: *remembers something* Oh right *looks at Shockwave and Soundwave* both of you kiss!

Shockwave: *flat out* No!

Supercruncher: *growls*

Time Skip 1 Hour Later

*Shockwave and Soundwave are kissing in their berthroom when Supercruncher teleports in with his tank smirking*

Supercruncher: *smirking then clears his voice box quietly* SHOCKWAVE AND SOUNDWAVE SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G FIRST COMES LOVE THEN COMES SPARK-BONDING THEN COMES A SPARKLING IN A SPARKLING CARRIAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shockwave&Soundwave: *jump apart and look at Supercruncher with wide optics*

Supercruncher: *smirking and laughing his aft off* W-Well there you have it g-guys Starscream completed his dare and is never going to be a Sire not that he was going to be anyway with a predacon for a mate Shockwave and Soundwave answered their ask and they will most likely have a sparkling soon I completed my dare i'm still stuck in this tank for 4 more chapters so~ keep them coming guys~