After ten minutes, I was being lifted up and thrown into the pool. When I came up, everyone was laughing. Mikael, and Esther came from the garden and sat down at one of the tables. I said, " Kol!"

Kol said, " Why would you think it was me? Elijah, and Davina are out of the pool."

I said, " Davina and Elijah know better. You are the only one that is a child."

Marcel said, " Kol is the one that did it."

Bekah said, " It was hilarious."

Freya said, " It was, Care."

Davina said, " Don't hurt him, Care."

Elijah said, " Caroline, it was harmless."

I said, " I know. I think he should get a taste of his own medicine."

I flashed out of the pool, and chased Kol around the backyard. I eventually caught him and threw him into the pool. Everyone laughed, including Kol. It was funny.

Nik's POV
It has been thirty minutes and Andrew still hasn't arrived. He wanted a meeting with me, so I made sure everyone was out of the compound. I didn't tell Caroline who I was meeting with. She would've wanted to stay and see what was going on.

Andrew finally walked inside, with his pack. I said, " Finally! I was getting tired of waiting."

Andrew said, " I said I wanted to meet."

I said, " Why?"

Andrew said, " I wanted to tell you that your girlfriend will be dead by the end of the day."

I growled and said, " She isn't my girlfriend. She is my wife, leave her alone!"

Andrew smirked and said, " I see I've hit a nerve. I already have 8 wolves looking over that plantation house, where your whole family is, including your wife. It would be a shame to give them the word to go ahead and kill them. It is a full moon tonight."

I said, " Leave them alone!! What the bloody hell did you want?"

He said, " You dead!"

I said, " Welcome to the party, everyone wants me dead. Mostly because I have more power, and everything they would ever want. Get in line! Why? I never did anything to you!"

He said, " You didn't do anything to me personally. It's what you and your wife is. You are half breeds, and need the world needs to be rid of filth like you."

I chuckled and said, " Really? That's what you are going with. There's something else. What is it?"

He said, " Fine, you caught me. I want all vampires to be extinct, and Wolves need to be the superior species. Vampires shouldn't even exist."

I said, " So this is about Jealousy? Really? Caroline and I are both part wolf, why kill us?"

He said, " You are an abomination. Hybrids can turn at will, don't burn in the sun, and it's bite is lethal no matter what."

I said, " Those reasons aren't even reasons to kill us. You are wolves, the bite is harmless for you. We are the more superior species."

He said, " That's not how it is supposed to be. Wolves turn every full moon, plus we want all of your deranged family dead, starting with you."

I said, " You better have some very good leverage. I will not stand for this!"

He smirked and pulled out his phone. He texted someone, and showed me his phone. There was a video of Caroline and Kol running around the backyard, in their swimsuits. Everyone was laughing and having fun.