Dadi leaves...

Riddhima's pov: This is the correct time to go and find the reports....but i have to wait until everyone leaves....

Shreya is waiting for Vansh in the hall and she has decorated the hall with flowers and lights.....and Vansh comes in....

Vansh: What are these arrangements for? Any party is going on?

Shreya: Yes! It will soon turn into a party, if you answer a question.....

Vansh: What?! What question?

Shreya: Vansh, i have a waited soo long to do this and today i believe that it's the best time! I have waited soo long for a perfect man to come into my life, and you came in as more than a blessing and i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you....

Vansh: Shreya, what is happening!?

Shreya: Vansh, will you marry me?!

Vansh: Shreya, it's already decided right?

Shreya: Vansh! That is what is the problem, it's a decision taken by your family, and not by you, and don't worry i will accept any decision you take today!

Vansh: Shreya....i...i..don't know....i mean...YES! And...i am clear about it...there is no change in that....

Shreya: If you were clear, then it would have been a direct yes and you wouldn't have took soo long to answer Vansh, i understand.....reply me with a clear answer and a reason by tomorrow....

Riddhima slowly goes to Vansh's study room...

Riddhima's pov: Today, i will be closer to the truth and destruction of Vansh! *opens the cupboard with locker* What the hell!! Where is the locker?? Damn it!! Where could Vansh probably hide it?? His room? I need to check...

Riddhima goes to Vansh's room and starts looking around when she hears footsteps...

Vansh:*enters the room*

Riddhima: *hides behind a chair* SHIT!! What is he doing here? When he should be with shreya?

Vansh: What should i answer? I mean everyone wants me to get married to shreya! And shreya also loves me, but why my heart is at a chaos when the answer is sooo clear! Do i also love her? NO! But should i marry her? YES! But why should i marry her? Because it's best for everyone and and for me also, how long will cling on to the past?!

Riddhima's pov: Past?! What past??

Vansh: *opens a drawer and reads a book* I think so, i should say yes! And Dadi, is always happy when she is around!....

Vansh leaves the room, to meet shreya...

Riddhima's pov: What is book did he read? Looked like a personal diary!....

Opens the drawer and holds the book.....

Riddhima: God please forgive me! I know it's personal, but if it has anything to do with gautam, i have to read it...

She opens the first page...

" October 11th.

Dear diary,

Today was the first day i saw her! She was practicing dance performance for a cultural event, and she was looking really like a goddess in that costume! I always felt like love at first sight happens when a person sees someone and it starts of with attraction and slowly develops into love, but when i saw her, the first thing i felt for her was devotion, which gave me goosebumps, which was followed by fear and belief! Belief that i will get her and fear that i will loose her! I know, i know you are wondering what her name is! i also don't know that! But soon, i will introduce her to you, and you know the first person i told this about was kabir! He was shocked first, that i fell in love! But let's see!

~VANSH"

Riddhima: Were Vansh and kabir that close? That he told about this all to him first? Then what happened?

CONTINUE READING!!