Bᴏᴋᴇᴛᴛᴏ

Andy's POV

It's been about two weeks since i started living at Harper's place, and to be honest it was as if I was in heaven.

Well apart from waking up everyday at 7 in the morning because of the loud espresso machine, or the singing while playing the guitar at 3 am, or the not flushing the toilet habit , and let's not forget the other habits like slamming the door so fucking hard that people in other neighborhoods can hear.

But even though Harper was a clumsy irresponsible adult, he had his ways to actually make me absolutely love this place. Like being the master chef he is and making amazing three meals per day, and having an amazing choice of snacks... And the list goes on and on.

I had grew long used to his angelic voice singing every song in the book from his bedroom, also used to rewatching Harry Potter over and over.

He was my friend now.

I still hated the demon of a dog tho. That fucking brownie bitch always steal my blanket, and fucking give Harper his not so cute puppy dog eyes and immediately that stupid boy falls for it !

It wasn't fair! But meh it was his home before it was mine anyways.

Right now i was sitting on the kitchen table, while sketching on a sketch book that Harper bought me few days ago. While the long haired boy was humming an unfamiliar melody while trying to come with a new tune using the guitar in his hands.

Seeming to be lost in thoughts, i frowned. The fuck did i just spend hours on drawing. Oh, it's home, Harper's house.
Glancing at the paper hard again a random thought flashed, ughhh why do i always have to think so hard about stuff.

"hey, Harps" Harps was a nickname that grew familiar on my tongue now.

"yeah" he replied with a small smile on his lips, he loved the nickname so much.

"what do you work as ?" yeah that's why i was frowning at, what you gonna do about it.

"curiosity killed the cat" he said smugly.

"But satisfaction brought it back" i replied as much sassy as i could muster , with a smirk of course.

He only chuckled amused at my remark.

"Hey, you don't have to answer or say anything if you're uncomfortable, i just never see you leave the house for work, and i was wondering how you pay rent for such a house" i said back fast after a pregnant pause, with no one making a sound.

"nah mate don't worry its good" he said with a grin "it's pretty simple actually, my mom is a Beaumont" he said reassuringly.

Beaumont.

Where could I've heard that before?

Seeming to scenes my curiosity, he said-

"it's like a famous family that only holds the most successful writers and producers"

"oh yeah, now i remember, silly me" i said with a small smile.

I still didn't get it but meh. I didn't want him to think of me as a stupid drop out kid.

"It's like a bunch of billionaires"

My eyes went wide.

Did he just say that his parents are billionaires as if it wasn't that big of a deal.

"i beg your pardon sir, so you're telling me that your parents are billionaires, while you live in such a shitty apartment?"

"heyyyy my apartment is decent" he pouts at me with fake hurt.

I only rolled my eyes.

"i just didn't want to be a successful writer, so i kinda just took on of the cars and bought the first house I saw" he said as if what he said wasn't a big deal again, with a shrug.

"you can be a successful singer" i said, trying to cheer him up.

"they didn't believe in me" he said now even sadder if possible.

"i believe in you" i said with a proud small smile.

And it worked, a huge smile made its way on his lips as if he wasn't dying off self petty a second ago.

"you're nice" he said in a shy voice. Making me burst on laughing.

Yeah living here was heavenly...

TO BE CONTINUED...

_________________

A/N :

Heyyyyyy it's been a lottt :/ im sowwyy.

So i recently got a new phone and all my old notes where gone so i couldn't really update this fic, and mehhh idk if a lot of ppl gonna read this but if you are then heyyy ilyyyy <3

If the reads count go back to normal imma start update more frequently !

Ps im in zoom class rn...

Vote || Comment