[FINAL] Ch.24: Together till the End

It has been a week since the trials.

I went back to school yesterday on Friday and there's so much catching up to do, and all my friends questioned me about what had happened to me when I was kidnapped.

I said nothing.

I haven't heard of B.A.P. since trials, all I know is that Yongguk is still in there and the other five are somewhere.

But why haven't they tried to call me, to look for me. They can't possibly just forget everything. I've been dying to see them, almost literally.

And with Yongguk, I cried all day that day. And I still feel so terrible to know he's there. He can't stay there, we need to get him out somehow.

I was sitting in my room, listening to music on my iPod as I laid on the bed and stare at the ceiling. A pile of homework laid next to me, but I didn't want to do it. I sighed.

I heard knocks on the door downstairs but I didn't care who came to visit, or perhaps it's Alex that came back from work.

I turned to the pile of homework and looked at it in disgust. I grabbed a pencil anyways and decided to work on it, there's not much to do anyways.

After a few minutes, I took my earphones off to where I could hear things a little more clearly. I heard voices.

Familiar voices.

I'm going crazy I bet. I covered my ears with my hands and closed my eyes shut tight.

Or perhaps I'm not.

I quickly got up and opened the door to my room and headed downstairs. When I got to the living room, I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Himchan!" I cried as he stood up from the couch and I came to his arms.

He spun me around and chuckled.

"I missed you," I said, my eyes getting teary.

"We did too," Youngjae said and stood up. "That's why we were looking for you."

I hugged him tightly. Jongup gave me a huge smile and I hugged him out of happiness. My heart was beating fast and I felt so joyous to see them.

"Abby!" Daehyun hugged me tightly, followed by Zelo.

"So, Abigail, all this time, you were serious?" My mom asked. She was sitting down on the couch.

I nodded and wiped my tears. "I wasn't lying. These guys mean everything to me."

"We talked to your mom about what happened," Zelo told me.

"And .. wow, I'm so confused," My mom said, shaking her head and looking at us.

"Did you guys get that attached?" She asked.

"Yes, mom, they were like a second family," I responded.

"So, like we asked you before, can we please come visit her every once in a while?" Daehyun asked my mom.

"I now see how you guys couldn't have meant any harm to Abby. You are all so cheerful and kind," My mom told them. "She can't go and live with you guys, but yes, I give you permission to come visit."

They cheered and I joined as Daehyun hugged me and picked me up.

"Okay, you can put me down now I feel like I'm about to fall," I said as he let me down.

"Oh, and mom," I called.

"Yes?"

"Um," I turned to Himchan. He got the message of what I was about to say.