Ch.1: Help!

"I keep falling in love, falling in love~" I sang while listening to music, sitting on a bench alone at the park. The park was the only place I could relax, it's so noisy in my house with my stepbrothers and stepsisters. I love them dearly, but I need time for myself sometimes.

It was getting a little late so I decided to head back home. The park was quiet with no one around today, it was already 9:00PM so maybe that's why.

As I walked farther, I felt watched. I turned back to look at the playground and the benches. The night fulfilled the park, making it look a little eerie and creepy. 'I shouldn't have stayed here for long,' I thought. A tiny feeling of fear came upon me and I tried shrugging it off.

'Nothing's going to happen, I'm a strong girl,' I thought to myself, walking towards the parking lot to get to my way home.

All of a sudden, I felt a pair of hands quickly cover over my whole mouth as their arms turned me side ways, almost dropping me to the floor as adrenaline crept all over me in a second.

I tried to scream, but the strong pair of hands would not let a sound pass through and my heart pounded. Another person dressed in all black came and picked my legs off the ground, both carrying me along with them.

I squirmed and squirmed, attempting to get away but their grip on me was too tight. They shoved me into the back of a white van, the only van in the parking lot.

The guy immediately got some tape and wrapped it all around my mouth while the other put handcuffs on me. I still moved, attempting to escape but my attempts were all in vain. They pushed me towards the van and closed the doors. The back of the van was pitch black, I couldn't see anything at all. I heard doors open and close, then they took off.

My heart pounded and I couldn't feel my legs. Knowing I might die, I started to cry. Where are these people taking me? What did I do to them? Why me?

I truly regretted to have been at the park by myself. If only I would've gone back to the house earlier, if only I would've brought my older stepbrother, I wish I could reverse the time, but I couldn't. I was stuck in the back of this van, and I have no idea what these people have in store for me.

The rope tied around my legs stung, my hands were anxious to get out of these handcuffs, and my eyes pleaded to at least see a speck of light.

For what seemed like forever, the van came to a stop. My senses became alarmed and I started to get frightened.

As the van doors opened, I immediately jumped back towards to side of the van, trying to escape the guy. His whole face was covered and he got on the van as well, attempting to grab me. I moved in the best way I could, trying to avoid his grasp.

"Jongup! I can't get this girl, come help me!" He commanded. Soon, another one appeared and they both surrounded me, carrying me out of the van as I tried to get away from their grip. One of them put blindfolds on my face, so I couldn't see anything and I couldn't move my arms or legs.

I heard the sound of a door opening, footsteps, and then I was seated on what I assumed was a chair. An extra rope was added to my legs, wrapping me around this hard chair leg. My arms were set behind the chair, and the blindfolds were still on my face.

All of a sudden, I heard a door close and not a single noise was made after that. I failed to scream because the tape covered my mouth tightly.

Was I abandoned in a place where I'll stay forever until I starve to death?

Am I going to get raped in a while?

Is this a just a nightmare?

Feeling light-headed, I lost my senses and blacked out.

~~

Psst. Before tapping the 'continue', would you please vote?

Thank you~! ^^ You may proceed >>>