I woke up, with the most painful head ache in the world. It felt like my brains were slipping out my ears or my nose. I looked to see what I was laying on. It was a luxurious looking bed. As I was going to sit up, I realised I was still naked. My jaw dropped as I tried to grab all the duvet to cover myself up. I was worried for who came to my rescue. The door slowly opened and I saw Hannibal come in with a tray, I looked at what was on the tray and it seemed to be soup and a drink I wasn't familiar with.
"I made you some lunch" he said, placing the tray beside the night stand. The entire duvet was wrapped around me and I felt like I was still just standing in a field full entire Baltimore's population, while butt-naked.
"What uh, happened?" I cleared my throat a few times, awkward that I only had a duvet to hide my body.
"Not too sure, I found you crying on my bathroom floor. You screamed, it brought my attention" he exclaimed, sitting on a chair that was next to a mirror, facing the bed.
"I uh, see.. could I make myself decent?" I asked. He chuckled at my question and he stood up, walked to his wardrobe and left me a robe on the end of my bed. I watched him leave the room and close the door behind him. Once I knew he was gone, I grabbed the robe and threw it onto myself. It was a black robe with some white, fluffy areas, around my wrists and neck. It even smelt just like him. I got off the bed and looked at myself in the mirror. It suited me well and showed the outlines of my body, It didn't seem like it was manufactured for women since it showed too much of my cleavage than anticipated. I shrugged it off and hoped for the best.
"Come back in!" I shouted. Hannibal walked into the room and shut the door, gently. He turned around and smirked at the sight of me. I tried to cover up my cleavage but it was no use.
"Suits you better than me" he said, sitting back on the chair. I sat myself at the end of the bed.
"Feels nice, I would only wear it when I'm alone though" I said, adjusting my hair since it was tucked in the robe.
"You're not alone, though" he said, smiling at my comment.
"I don't want to seem picky" I exclaimed, crossing my legs. There was silence until Hannibal broke it.
"What happened, in the bathroom?" He asked. I looked down, embracing myself to tell him what happened in there.
"I heard, everything, that has happened to me. Gunshots, blood, things breaking, people being hurt" before I could continue this list, he interrupted.
"Could you see the flashbacks too?" He asked. I glanced back up at him.
"I saw some." I simply said.
"Tell them to me" he sat himself next to me, hoping that would make me feel more comfortable.
"I saw... that man get shot, back at the hospital. I also saw... " I had to pause to think through my decision. I also saw the shelf fall onto Felix, however that would mean I had to tell him about Felix.
"I saw...
nothing else" I exclaimed, looking at him in the eye.
"Are you being honest?" He said, scanning my eyes yet again.
"I promise" I said, not breaking my eyes from his.
"I'm afraid I don't believe you" he sighed.
"You're not my psychiatrist anymore. I know you want to help me, but Hannibal-" he suddenly used his hand to shut me up. I glared at him, confused on he was doing.
"Let me help you..." he whispered, slowly moving his hands away from my mouth. He leaned back and I still stared in confusion. I grabbed the back of his head and kissed him. He seemed stunned by my decision but didn't pull away. He put his hands on my waist and felt my leg. His palms were rough, which I had never noticed before. I sat myself on his lap, forgetting what I had and only hand on. He smirked at my decision and moved his hand up my waist to my hair, and played with it with his fingers. I wrapped my arms around him, as if I was hugging him. I felt him start to tug at the bottom of his robe, that was currently on me. I pulled my lips away from him and stared at his hand, slowly tug at the robe.
"Are you, okay Grace?" He tucked my hair behind my ear and looked at me, concerned. I decided to rethink my ideas before doing something I would regret. I had many thoughts and many outcomes, but I realised that this was a moment to think about now and not later. I started to kiss him again and my robe untied. I heard him gasp, realising my robe was missing. I pushed him, he was laying on his bed and I crawled on top of him. His eyes glistened as I leaned in to kiss him again.