Period

(Same as last story)

I was laying on my bed with my pillow between my legs. I was on my lady's days. I HATE my period so much. My break was almost over. I did not even think I could stand up. One of the girls in Hufflepuff helped me get to class. Her name was Julie Flint. "Thank you Julie." I said groaning.  "Your welcome. I get how much pain your in, mine stopped yesterday." she says. I fake smiled at her. For some reason I have a totally different personality while I'm on my period. I walked into charms class. Cedric is at his seat talking to his friends. I sit beside him. "Hey." I say. He turns to look at me. "Hey beautiful." he says sweetly. His friends make kissie faces at us, but I'm use to it. Class starts. The professor is reviewing what we have learned about the "Age Line" charm. My lower stomach hurts. I try to ignore it but it gets worse. We share charms class with Gryffindor, so I tap on Hermoine's shoulder. She glances at me and signals "what do you need". I whispered "I need a tampon.". I must have said it to loud because Ron and Harry had disgusted faces. Hermoine handed me one and smiled. I smiled back. I raised my hand and asked if I could go to the restroom. The professor gave me a nod and I walked to the lady's room. I did my business and walked back to class and gave Hermoine a wink. As I walked out of class Ron and Harry were still grossed out. I thought it was funny. I walked back to the common room and laid  down on the couch because that was my last class of the day. Cedric walked in. I started to have cramps again. "Hey y/n, are you okay? He asked. "No" I said, "I am on my period." "Oh okay, do you need anything?" "Umm, can you get me some pads and tampons?" I asked. I was nervous because I hadn't asked him to do this before. "Of course." He said. With that, I was alone in the common room again. As I waited, more and more people walked into the room. When he came back, he brought pads, tampons, ice cream, cinnamon rolls and more goodies. "Thank you!" I said. He smiled in response. I love him so much.