Sweater

(Same relationship as last stories. Enjoy!)

 I was laying in the common room with 5 different blankets on top of me. I was freezing. Noting helped. All of my sweaters were in the wash. It was the middle of January. I honestly was about to turn into a popsicle when my boyfriend, Cedric walked in. His smile gave my body heat for a moment, but the heat vanished. "How are you Luv?" he asked. Gosh he is cute. "I- I'm fine." I said trying to act normal. He always does what ever it takes to make me feel better and it always makes me feel like a baby. "What is wrong princess?" Damn it. He is on to me. "Nothing babe. I am fine." I say. At that moment I realize I suck at acting. "I know something is wrong. Please tell me. Maybe I can help." I give up. "Okay... I'm freezing. It's like 0° in here! All of my sweaters are washing right now" I say. I was low key want his help. "Okay hold on a minute." he says. He walks into his room and grabs his yellow and black Hufflepuff sweater. "Wear this darling." he says. He hands it to me and my face lights up. "Thank you Baby." I say sweetly. I go to my room and change into his sweater. While changing, I just think of him. When I look in the mirror standing next to all of the beds, I laugh. It looks so big on me. I walk out of the room and Cedric looks at me. "Y/n, you look beautiful." he says. I blush, "thank you." I say. "It's so big." he laughs. I giggle. I lay on the common room couch and watch as everyone comes in a glances at us cuddling. At least they know I am his, and he is mine. 

(Omgggggg! I know this is so cringey! PLES don't make fun of me. 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺)