Surprise Part 2

(If u haven't read part one, pls do so before reading this. It's the story before this. ❤️)

Cedric glared at Draco, so did I. Out of the 2 other houses we had to have my favorite class with we had to have it with Slytherin. "Shut up Draco. Why do you feel the need to comment on everything?" I asked as I did the task Professor Sprout assigned. "Because I know I'm right. Oh and by the way, how does it feel to me a half blood. Your just not wizard enough. What a shame." Oh he did NOT just insult my family. My mother is a wizard but my father is not. "Draco, I don't need to be a pure blood like you. Your more of a mud blood anyw~" I was cut off by Cedric. "Draco, if you do not shut up I will shut you up myself." I was shocked. I had never heard Cedric threaten someone like that. It was kinda attractive. Draco kept mumbling something but I just ignored him. I figured it was best to be quiet before I got myself in trouble. At the end of class, I picked up all of the earmuffs and headed to the hufflepuff common room. I saw Cedric sitting on the sofa. We were all alone. "Hi Cedric." I said. "Hey Luv. Sorry about what happened back there with Draco. He was being so annoying." "It is okay, at least someone shut him up." I said jokingly. Cedric laughed. "Y/n, you are the most beautiful, loving and sweet girl I know, I decided to get you this locket." He handed a silver locket to me. It was beautiful. It had assorted crystals spread all over it. "Do you like it princess?" He asked. "I love it!" I said, "It is beautiful!" "Look inside." he said, happily. I slowly opened the locket and it reveled a picture of him and me when he meet my parents on Christmas. He was smiling so wide in the picture. "Well..." he said trying to get a reaction from me. "I love it Cedric! Thank you so much" I hugged him as hard as I could. We then set on the couch and cuddled for the rest of the day.

(I know this sucks but both of these parts took me 20 minutes each So please enjoy. By the way I do not have a problem with Slytherin's, I am a Slytherin myself and it was just for the story!)