Be prepared

I kinda messed up with this story, so All Might didn't lose One For All during his fight with All For One and he only goes hero when he's not teaching. I also think that I rushed all of my stories so I'm changing them a bit.

Izuku Midoriya was in the dorms living room standing in front of Class 1-A with an indescribable look on his face, "All Might has always shown too much restraint when it comes to Villains" Midoriya said with a serious look on his face.

"What do you mean Deku-Kun?" Ochako Uraraka said tilting her head like a lost puppy, "yeah, hasn't All Might decreased Villians activities as soon as he went pro?" Denki Kaminari said with a pensive expression.

"That's what I thought too until I saw him ignore a Villain attacking a child, he didn't interfere until that child was almost killed during the attack she is only six," Midoriya said with a snarl, "And now that child is on life support in a hospital and may not survive had I not intervened."

"SO, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT NERD" katsuki bakugou shouted at him.

" Well when I am king, the heroes will be free to do whatever they want to a Villain, Because a Villain's activities are never done" Midoriya smirked.

"King?" Shouto Todoroki asked with a raised eyebrow, "yes, King because we need someone who won't be paid to look the other way, just like the President with Endeavour's money" Midoriya said with a blank expression.

"And why should you be king?" Todoroki sassed, "Not just king, with what I'm planning," Midoriya said with a smile.

"What are you planning Izu-kun?" Kyouka Jirou asked her boyfriend.

M

idoriya looked at her and gave her a small smile "What I'm planning doll, is sort of peace in our time, the heroes and our laws are flawed, so what we need is a system of officers ones that could never be bribed or that can be affected by our laws, but first we need to take down All Might" Midoriya said with a dangerous look in his eyes.

"All Might's far too powerful to challenge" Momo Yaoyorozu challenged.

Midoriya looked at Yaoyorozu and smirked, "All Might is yesterday's message a clapped-out, distracted symbol".

"Distracted" the others except for one was starting to whisper.

"Whose failings undoubtedly presage
The need for a different dream" Midoriya started to sing.

"Yes, Hero times are a-changin'
Which means that Villians will too
My vision is clear and wide-ranging
And even encompasses you" he sung as he pointed to Yaoyorozu.

Midoriya jumped on to the coffee table ignoring Tenya Iida's protests "So prepare for the coup of the century prepare for the murkiest scam" he smirked.

"METICULOUS  PLANNING, TENACITY SPANNING DECADES OF DENIAL IS SIMPLY WHY I'LL BE KING UNDISPUTED, RESPECTED, SALUTED
AND SEEN FOR THE WONDER I AM" Midoriya started shouting startling everyone.

"Yes, my quirk and ambitions are bared, be prepared" he sung lowly

(A/N the bold is the others joining him)

"Be prepared, be prepared
(Be prepared, be prepared)
Be prepared
(Be prepared, be prepared, be prepared)
Be prepaaaaarrrrrred" Midoriya started to walk with the others following with Momo creating a throne for Midoriya, he stood in front of the throne with Kyouka Jirou standing right next to him holding his hand.

"(Be prepared, be prepared, be prepared, be prepared, Be prepared, be prepared, be prepared)
Be prepared
(Be prepared, be prepared, be prepared)
Yes, our quirks and ambitions are bared
Be prepared" everyone except for one started to sing

Bakugou was standing off into the distance thinking 'I need to warn the others' as he was about to run off he felt some hand grab him, he looked behind him and saw the Dekusquad holding on to him

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU EXTRAS OR I'LL KILL YOU" Bakugou was about to use his quirk until his vision went black.