Chapter Four

Thank you sooo much for reading! Sorry about the slow updates; I have school, homework, writer block,  and, other stories. But here you go my fellow witches and wizards! Thanks for all the reads, comments, and votes! :)  dont kill me for it being so short! at least its an update! <3

-IsabellaTVD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hear someone saying my name, trying to get me to wake up. But instead I just role onto my side, and ignore who ever that person was, who by now is screaming my name. Eventually, I get so tired of having to listen to the endless torture of the one called Ginny.  I groan and get out of the cloud that is my bed; well now at least, because last night when I was trying to sleep it felt like a rock that was on fire in Antarctica. 

I look over to Ginny and give her one of my signature death glares. Unwillingly, I get my uniform and robes on after Ginny leaves the room. I look into the mirror and see a rats nest, otherwise known as my hair. After getting my brush, I start to run it through the tangles.  I sigh, knowing that no matter what I do, I cant get it perfect. Putting my brush down, I skip to the door, and down the stairs. Once I get into the common room, I see Ginny standing there looking irritated, and Hermione sitting on the couch, reading a book (shocker! Notice sarcasm.)

I sneak(?) up behind Hermione, while Ginny gives me a look that says don't you dare. Once I get behind Hermione, I put my hands right above her shoulders, then at persicly the right moment, I bring my hands down upon her shoulders, while screaming as though someone has just been murdered. She jumps up from the couch, and takes out her wand, oblivious to the lack of danger. 

Once she sees only us in the common room, her face transforms into one I never would have thought to happen. She looks up at me with the most sinister grin. I now know what Ginny was talking about. Knowing that I probably only have a few moments left of living, I sprint through the portrait hole, almost giving the fat lady a heart attack if that's possible. I run down all of the stairs, which reminded me that I needed to go to the gym, and burst through the doors of the great hall with Hermione on my tail, and Ginny behind her.  I try to run over to the Gryffindor table, but I, being the idiot that I am, tripped. Now, this wasnt just the kind of trip where you  could get up adn carry on like nothing happened; no, this was one of those trips where everyone was looking at me and I fell flat on my face and the person chaseing me didnt see me fall, so they tripped over me, and now the whole hall was laughing. Idiots. I thought bitterly.