Chapter Five

After the fall I gave them all one of my famous death glares, and they all shut up. As I was walking over to my seat, I spotted two familiar red headed twins. They seemed like they were in a deep conversation, so I, being the lovely human-witch-girl-thing that I am, decided to go over and jump on Fred's back. Of coarse after I did this he started to scream; he also got a face full of the pancakes and syrup that he was eating. After he screamed it seemed like all the attention from all houses and teachers were on us, and with me being the one latching onto his back like a baby koala, even more attention was on me.

Now, I've never been one for the spotlight; in fact I hate it. Because whenever I was in the spotlight in the past it was because of things like Dudley spilling soda all over me in school, or him and his friends making copies of my-bad- report card and posting it all over school. Harry knew this, so he screamed out "Alright, nothing to see here; go back to what you were doing!"

Sometimes my brother can be my favorite person... other times, not so much.

After the hall had settled down and I had gotten into my seat, I started to seat the wonderful breakfast that the house elves had made. I should really go and visit them. maybe later; I could always skip potions. But just thinking that, I could hear the nagging voices of both Ginny and Hermione.

I sighed and started to think of new ways to annoy people, when all of a sudden the two demon twins came and sat on either side of me.

"So, we were wondering-" Fred started.

"Do you like to play pranks on others?" George finished.

"Noooooooo. I hate it. What do you think? Of coarse I do." I told them.

"Meet us in the common room tonight at midnight." they both said simultaneously. Look! I know big words! 10 points to me! No; 10 points to The wonderful wizard of Dumbles... That's Dumbledore, for those of you who just aren't Queen llamas like I am. Just kidding! I'm the only Queen llama. This is getting off topic.

"Alright, I will. Just don't tell Harry; if you do... let's just say he will not be happy with the Queen Llama." I said to them. They gave me a look like I was crazy... I get that look more than I should.

"OK... We won't tell Harry" The twins said. At the same time. That definitely   won't get annoying.

I gave them each one of my creepiest smiles, got off the bench, and skipped out of the great hall.

Right when I left the Amazing Hall of Greatness, I realized that I didn't have my schedule yet. Then, I skipped back into the Great Hall and sat right back down in between Fred and George.

"You forgot-" Fred started.

"Your schedule-" George continued.

"Didn't you?" They both finished.

"Maybe..." I answered. They both gave me a look of disappointment. "Hey! You guys probably did the same thing your first year!"

"No-"

"We-"

"Didn't" They said.

"Okay! Will you guys stop that! It is really annoying!" I screamed at them.

"No I-"

"Don't think-"

"We will." Long story short, I started to ignore them after that.

About five minutes before classes started, Professor McGonagall handed out our schedules. Right when I saw mine I knew that this year was going to be torture.

Weekdays

9:00 am - 10:00 am : Potions

Teacher: Professor Snape

Houses: Gryffindor/Slytherin

-

10:00 am - 11:00 am : Break (all first years)

Teacher: None

Houses: All (First Year)

-

11:00 am -12:00 pm : Lunch

Teacher: All

Houses: All

-

12:00 pm - 1:00 : Transfiguration

Teacher: Professor McGonagall

Houses: Gryffindor/Slytherin

-

1:00 pm - 2:00 pm : Defense Against the Dark Arts (DADA)

Teacher: Professor  Quirrell

Houses: Gryffindor/Hufflepuff

-

2:00 pm - 3:00 : Herbology

Teacher: Professor Sprout

Houses: Gryffindor/Ravenclaw

-

3:00 pm - 4:00 : History of Magic

Teacher: Professor Binns

Houses: Gryffindor/Hufflepuff

-
4:00 pm - 5:00 : Charms

Teacher: Professor Flitwick

Houses: Gryffindor/Ravenclaw

-

5:00 pm - 7:00 pm : Dinner

Teacher: All

Houses: All

Please note:

*Every Wednesday from 11:00 pm - 12:00 pm there will be an astronomy lesson at the top-most level of the Astronomy Tower

*The schedule for Flying Lessons will be posted in your house common room.

*Students are allowed to choose up to two extra-curricular activities. The list of the subjects will be posted in your house common room.

Well, isn't my schedule the best. I sighed before I got off the bench and started to walk to potions class. While trying to find the classroom, I got a bit lost and had to ask a few of the paintings where the room was. It was just my luck to have the painting I chose to ask be a knight that kept insisting that I was a 'Fair Maiden who needed to be helped'. Well, this 'fair maiden' was prepared to take his help and shove it up something. But I didn't... sadly.

Once I figured out that I was a few floors above where I was supposed to be, I checked my amazing wizardy watch that I bought in Diagon Ally, and saw that I was already almost twenty minute late. And I heard that Snape takes 20 points off Gryffindors for being two minutes late. Crap.

When I finally got over the fact that I was probably going to lose over 100 points and be the most hated Gryffindor there is, I started to walk down to the dungeons.

Whoever did the decorating down there should be fired. It was cold and unforgiving; kind of like my Aunt Petunia. Anyway, I walked up to the classroom door and slowly pushed  open. That wasn't the best idea. I should've skipped potions... The door made a loud creak and everyone turned to look at who as entering. It was me... sadly.

"Hello..." I nervously said. I think my voice even squeaked a little.

Sorry this is so short,  but at least its an update, right? School has started again, so that means that I will update even less, but don't worry, I haven't forgotten this story!