Authors Note and Description!!!!!

• Dedicated to Madison

Hey guys... so I know its a little different for me to be writing a Harry Potter fanfic. So same as always, please comment and vote. And if you see any grammatical or spelling errors please comment. Alright sooo... The picture on the cover is Grace-Isabella. DESCRIPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grace Isabella Potter. Ring any bells? No? Harry Potter. You know him? The Boy Who Lived. Well little does anyone know, Harry has a younger sister. She was born July 30th. When he-who-shall-not-be-named killed her parents, she was laying in the crib, right beside Harry, she was the first one he-who-shall-not-be-named tried to kill, but it didn't work. She only weakened him, while Harry killed him. She and Harry both went to the Dursleys house. When Harry went away for his first year, she still had to stay with the Dursleys. A year later, more letters came, but after the incident with Harry, the family decides to let her go to Hogwarts with no complications.

What happens when she goes to Hogwarts? What will happen with Tom Riddles diary? Who Does she fall in love with? What house is she in? Will she be able to make it to her second year?