Chapter One

A/N- Hey guys! So first chapter. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Squeel* Alright I just want to thank you for reading this story! Onto the story! Oh and just so everyone knows, Grace Isabella is only 10 and 11 in this book, so ther might be a bit of exageration. *read in sarcastic voice*- A bit. I know Harry went home after first year but just pretend that he went with Ron, oh and Harry and Ron got on the train. Ok? So this chapter is over 1,950 words. Enjoy!

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Grace Isabellas P.O.V

1 year ago

Here we are. Stuck in this tiny cottage on a rock in the middle of the ocean. In about 2 minutes it will be Harrys birthday, and earlier was mine. All I got for my birthday was a sock. Not even a clean sock!

Right now its 11:59 pm, and there are strang noises coming from outside. We, meaning me and Harry, look at Dudlys wrist-watch, which is on his large arm that's hanging off the couch. Only 10 more senconds

9. What was that noise?

7. *BANG* What?

5. *crash*

3.Only two more seconds.

1. Someones at the door.

A giant man who has to be at least 11 (A/N Hagrids actual hight is 11 foot 6 inches tall) feet tall, bursts through the door. Harry gets up and drags me along to a corner near the fire place, out of sight of thr giant. He put a protective arm in front of me and signals for me to be quiet.

The giant starts to talk, and I tune out everything it-or he- says, until he tells Harry that they have to go. Tears spring my eyes, and I yank onto Harrys arm to make him stay, but stupid Uncle Vernon pulls me away. Tears stream down my face as I see Harry walk out the door.

It has been a whole year since I have seen my brother, apperently he stayed at his friends house this summer, and he didn't even write once. The only time he did write was in the very beginning of the year and that was only to tell me about the great time he is having. While I have been stuck here being treated like a slave. Apperently they never did anything Harry was here, because they knew that he was a wizard, they dont think I am because nothing like what happened with Harry is happening to me... that they know of. I know that I am a witch. I can feel it.

Well, I better introduce myself. I am Grace-Isabella —yes two first names— Potter. Harry used to call me Izzy because of my second name, but I only let him call me that. Others, if they even consider talking to me, call me Grace, Bella , Isabella, G, or Is. I am 10 years old and today is my 11th birthday.

I hop out of the bed in my little cupboard under the stairs and go to make breakfast, for the Dursleys—not that they need it. My clothes, or rags as I call them, are Dudley's old clothes. I walk into the kitchen, and get started on the bacon and eggs. After the food is ready I go to check the mail. Three bills, one letter from Hogwarts, two— wait A LETTER FROM HOGWARTS!! I pick the letter back up from the coffee table that I set it down on. I open the letter in a hurry, wanting it open before anyone comes downstairs.

It says on the envelope:

'Ms.G. Potter Cupboard under the stairs 4 Privet Drive Little Whinging Surrey'

Inside it says:

'HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore (Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)