Chapter Three

Hey guys chapter three. Hope you like it!!!!! So sorry I didnt update for, like, ever. But I'm here! So...Yeah... Sorry for the short chapter. Only a bit over 920 words. :(

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

After she gave me the necklace, we started talking again. Soon it was time to get off the boat, and Hagrid directed us all off of the boats. We waked up to an enormous building; in the style of a castle, tall enough to reach the clouds, a beautiful dark brownish black color. We walk up to a giant set of double doors, and stand there for a little bit, before a girl around my age with almost white blond hair  and two girls behind her come up and starts talking to me. "So its true what their saying, Harry Potters sister is in Hogwarts. I'm Drewaco (A/N pronounced DREW-AH-CO) Malfoy. and this is Arabella Prewett and Dolly Prewett," Arabella has dark brown hair— almost black— and has a dumb look on her face, as if she would not be smarter than a fish, while Dolly had bright blond hair and looked about as smart as a gerbil. "How are you hanging out with them? Blood-traitors and not even a pure blood! I can help you with that, just hang out with us," Drewaco says.

"Um... No. I'm pretty sure I can decide who I want to hang out with. Thanks but no thanks," I tell her. She opens her mouth to say something else, but then the giant doors open, and out comes a very strict looking lady with her hair in a tight bun.

"I am Professor McGonagall, I teach transfiguration, and I am the Deputy Head Mistress here. We are ready for you to come in," She says then turns around and starts walking, not even looking behind her to see if we were following her. Not that any of us wouldnt.

We walk into what I presume is the great hall. I look up and see that the ceiling looks like the night sky. As I'm wondering how the sky looks as it does, I barely notice how everyone is staring a me. Barely. I look around and see that all eyes are on me. All of the first years. All of the students sitting at Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, and Ravenclaw; heck even Slytherin. I looked up and saw that all of the teachers were even looking at me. After a few minutes Professor McGonagall started up the sorting ceremony. After what felt like eternity she finally called my name. 

I heard whispers, but none of how they didn't know of me; that made me happy. I walked up to the stool, and Professor McGonagall put the hat on my head. Ah Harry's Potters little sister, a voice whispered in my head, you are loyal to your friends, you would do well in Hufflepuff, but you are a bit cunning. Slytherin would help you accomplish great things, no not Slytherin, anything but Slytherin, not Slytherin, eh? Exactly like your brother. I see how smart you are, so I could put you in Ravenclaw, But you are far too brave so my decision must be... GYRIFFINDOR!!!!!

After the hat screamed my house, two boys from the Gryffindor table—who had red hair and were twins, and most likely Ron's brothers— started shouted 'We got Potter! We got Potter' I walked over to the table, but as I was on my way over to my friends— who also got put into Gryffindor— the two boys who were shouting pulled me down to sit next to them.

"I'm Fred"  one says.

"I'm George" the other says. They both start to talk at the same time, which I find somewhat creepy. "We're forth years, and Ron and Ginny's brothers," 

"I can see the family resemblance." I tell them. They both start laughing. After they finish laughing we start a conversation. The other first years are finally finished getting sorted, then Professor Dumbledore stands up and does this little speech thing. As he finishes speaking a buffet of all sorts of food appears on the table on gold trays. I stare at the food in amazement; at the Dursleys house I had only gotten the scraps of their leftovers—which wasn't much.

I look up and see my brother, sitting by Hermione and Ron. I cant help but feel bad for what happened on the train. I mean, he did try to apologize. No, Grace-Isabella, you cant feel sorry for what you did. He deserved it. 

After the feast was over, the prefect— Percy Weasley, yet another child related to Ron— showed all of the first years to the comen room and the dorms and told all the Griffyndors the password. Once we all get into the room I cant help but stare in awe at the room. There is a huge fire-place with red and gold things all around the room.

 I went into my room, which I shared with Ginny and two other girls, who look like all they care about is their looks. I'm not even kidding; the first thing they did when they entered te room was go over to the mirrior and fix their hair because, and I quote, 'they always need to look their best for the boys' . Well, I have one thing to call them... Idiots.

I walked over to my bed and saw all of my things already infront of it, and my owl in the owlery, or whatever its called. I climed into bed with one single thought running through my mind— why is there a black diary sitting on my nightstand?