Chapter 3

3rd Person POV

Their teacher looked at all of his students. "All we do know is that Galaxy slipped up or something... oh and that he should recognize them or some shit," Aizawa explained as he pointed at his small green-haired student.

Said, green-haired teen eyes widened with realization. "Oh my god, oh my god, it's you!" The small teen shouted.

"Shut the fuck up, you damn nerd!" The loud blond yelled at his childhood best friend.

The green-haired nerd was fanboying. "Kacchannn, it's Gray Fulluster and Natsu Dragneel, eeee, they are my background on my phone," he beamed. An anime nerd like Izuku definitely knows who they are, and that was even if he wasn't in love with Fairy Tail. He didn't clarify how he knew, so he was getting a bunch of dirty looks, especially from Natsu and Gray.

"That is creepy, you jackass," the ice-maker cringed.

"Ohh... uh I recognize you from the anime" - Izuku pulls out his phone and turns it on - "Fairy Tail, it's my favorite, especially Erza and Gray back story." He stands up and walks in front of them and shows them his background, which is Gray and Natsu fanart of them standing back to back, smirking. A snort came from Kacchan.

They were speechless. A blue cat came flying out from behind the pyro. "Wow, that is pretty cool," Happy stated.

A few gasps came from the class. They were weirded out by the blue, flying, talking cat. "What is that..." a few of the classmates muttered.

Not Izuku, he was in awe. Happy is his second favorite Exceed (Panther Lily is his first). "Aww, hello Happy, you are even cuter in real life... it's better than my plushy," the anime nerd giggled.

"I am genuinely creeped out... but I guess you can't help it..." Natsu stated, "wait, the picture has that thingy on his arm, but he only got it recently?" Gray nodded in agreement, not realizing that till Natsu brought it up. The whole class just listened to them, unknowing what to say or how to react. Mina was just confused about how Izuku was fine with it.

"Hold up... has Natsu gone on his one year journey? Do you know who E.N.D. is?" The green-haired teen questioned.

Natsu was confused. "Well, I think I was going on the journey."

"What do you who? Isn't E.N.D. a book?" The dark blue-haired teen demanded.

"Uhh... I don't think it is wise that I should reveal your fate-"

"- Since you know of them, you can show them around and help them," Aizawa interrupted them or this would have gone on forever (the author got ahead of themselves). "Now, go to your seats." The four nodded and did what he said. Talk about chance, Izuku literally had notebooks about Fairy Tail and the other guilds.

I don't know what in the name of anime this is but I love it, tho it should be short 10 to 20 chapters which short for me XD