Author Note

~💜~

~💜~

Choi Michelle is a fan of BTS. She has been with them from the very beginning and loves just about everything about them. But her bias... that's Jimin. She has hopes to meet him someday, but doesn't think it will ever happen. She's just some random girl in Seoul who still lives with her parents and tries to earn enough money to rent her own apartment, while he is one of the biggest idols this world has ever known.

How are they supposed to meet?

In the meantime, Jimin has been having weird dreams for a couple of weeks.. months even. But he doesn't know what they mean and what he should do about it. He told the members, but they also seem to be at a loss. So Jimin tries to keep it on the DL..

But not everything works out the way we want it too.

~💜~

This story plays out in 2019, because I wanted to go for a little bit more of a realistic approach and I wanted to avoid writing about the pandemic.

As this is a work of fiction, with a little bit of real life data, I want to remind you that I do not own the members of BTS or anything they are associated with.

Once again, this is a WORK OF FICTION!

I also like to remind you that I marked this book to be mature.
Truth be told, there's not a lot of it in this story, but I'd like to put out the extra reminder just in case.

Also, YES! I'm here with a Jimin fanfiction.
This is my first BTS fanfiction so I truly hope you'll like it and that it keeps you interested.

I became an ARMY in January 2020 and BTS has helped me in my personal growth a lot. When a friend of mine, who's also an ARMY, told me about a dream she had - I became inspired and got the idea for this story. She knows about this story and loves that I was able to turn her dream into a book.

I did ask her if she would like the credit, but she denied.

Also, if you'd like to see some teasers about other stories I'm working on, you can follow me on Instagram: @ BunnyCooky_WP

With that said, I hope you'll enjoy reading this story!

Thank you for taking the time to read this little note.

~💜~

I purple you 💜