🌌Thank You🌌

~💜~

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

~💜~

Hi guys!

This is my first ever BTS fan-fiction and with that, it's also my first Jimin fan-fiction.

My friend told me about a dream she had about Jimin and I immediately got inspired. That very same day I wrote an entire chapter, thought of a title, and created a cover so I could publish it on Wattpad.

I've had so much fun writing this book. I've laughed, cried, dreamed, and let my imagination run wild while writing everything down. This has been a terrific journey for me and once again, I want to thank you for taking this journey with me.

I've struggled a lot with wrapping this story up. I truly dislike writing endings, simply because it feels like I need to say goodbye to my characters. But the story had to end at some point and I've tried my absolute best to bring these characters, that I hold close to my heart, to justice with the ending that I've given them. I realize it's got an open ending, but please do not expect a sequel to this story.

Once again, thank you so much for joining me on this journey, and please do check out some of my other stories if you liked Taking Over!

~💜~

I purple you 💜

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I purple you 💜