Perfect Girl

"Y-You shot my mother?" I say looking at Dwayne.

"No baby. I would never do anything lik-" He gets cut off by my father.

"Why would I lie to you Frankie." He says looking me in my eyes. I get up and go to the ladies' room. I look in the mirror.

- Frankie's father POV -

"How are you gonna lie on me like that Kenneth?" Dwayne asks me.

"My daughter doesn't need you. I'm trying to keep her saf-"

"No nigga you tryna fuck up what we got. You know damn fucking well you killed Frankie's mom. Yo I can't even tell her like I wanted to." He says running his hands through his hair.
Then he gets up too.

• Dwayne's POV •

I wasn't about to be stuck at the table with that liar. I know I didn't kill Frankie's mom the story don't even go like that. I walk into the ladies' bathroom to check on Frankie.

"Excuse me young man you can't be in here." An old woman says to me.

"I know but I have to check on my girl." I say walking past her. I see Frankie looking in the mirror.

"Frankie.." She looks at me with watering eyes.

"Why?" She asks with her voice cracking. I start walking towards her and she starts hitting me.

"Why would you do that?" She asks.

"I didn't do it though baby. I promise you I didn't." I say holding her.

"Why would my own father lie to me Wayne?" She asks.

"You know what don't fucking believe me then Frankie. I mean I love you I really do. I'd do anything for you and I wouldn't hurt you. I dropped hoes and everything for you. You can't even believe me though. I'm done, bye Frankie." I say. I look at her shake my head and walk away. It would be even worst if I told her, her dad did it. I'm not gonna say nothing I'm gonna regret so I'm just gonna do me. I walk back to the table and get my jacket and keys.

"I hope you're happy. Watch when Frankie finds the truth out though." I say before leaving. He laughs.

"Nathaniel just get the fuck out of here and stay away from my daughter." He says. I leave.

* Frankie's POV *

I can't even think straight. I just want to go home and be left alone. I walk out the bathroom and see my dad.

"You re-" I cut him off.

"Don't fucking talk to me! I'll catch a cab. Leave me the fuck alone." I say as I grab my jeans jacket and side bag.
I jog out and sit on the curb. I look across the parking lot and see a liquor store. I walk in and look around for beer. I get it and walk to the register.

"Can I have your identification ma'am?" The cashier asks. I look at him with a smile. I'm gonna have to flirt my way through this. Before I can say anything someone says something.

"She's with me." A guy behind me says. I look at him.

"Oh okay." The cashier says.

"Thanks." I say as I take the beer. I start walking away when someone grabs me.

"Ma, what you doing out here by ya self? You fine as hell with a nice body. You can't be by yourself." He says.

"I haven't been having the best day." I say with a smile.

"Well I can make you happy." He says.

"Mmm I'm not sure." I sigh.

"Come on hop in I don't bite baby." He says getting in his car. I look around and get in the car. My day can't get any worse, right?

Hope you guys enjoyed!!