Perfect Girl

• Thursday •

"So first we gotta make sure you can shoot." Dwayne says loading a small ass gun for me.

"Why I get this baby gun?" I ask.

"Cause you're still learning," Dwayne says putting it in my hands, "Now show me how you hold a gun." I adjust myself and hold it the way I feel it should be held. Dwayne ways around me shaking his head. He come behind me helps me hold the gun correctly.

"Okay, now I'm gonna trust you. Shoot my hat off my head." He puts the hat on so its not on tight. Then he closes his eyes. I take a deep breath and close my eyes too.

"What the fuck! Don't close your eyes Frankie!" He yells.

"I'm sorry damn." I look at the hat then pull the trigger.

"Aye baby got aim." Dwayne says looking at the hat.

"I did it?" I ask.

"Perfect." He shows me the hat.

"I'm a natural." I say dusting off my shoulder.

"Don't get too happy." He chuckles.

"You're right, you're right." I say.

"Okay so basically now you got the shooting down you got the attitude like always. All you need is the mind." We sit down on some chairs in the basement of the trap.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"After we kill your dad, you have to act like you don't know what happened. Act like you were going on like it was a regular day when it happened. Most importantly you can't make it seem like you had a reason to kill him. If the police come you can't talk about any problems y'all was having. Got it?" He says. I nod.

"Yeah, I think so."

"Good. So tomorrow we gotta make sure everything is good so we can do this and get it over with." He says getting up and putting things away.

"So now everyone is meeting up at your house right?" I ask.

"Right." He says.

*

*

"Okay, Ford and Junior should be here soon." Dwayne tells me. I take my jacket off and place it on his couch.

"Fine with me as long as I can get some food." I tell him. He laughs.

"You know where the fridge is." I walk in the kitchen and get some fruit. I come back in the living room with grapes and cherries. I sit and turn the tv on.

"Frankie.." Dwayne says as he sits next to me.

"Huh?" I say as I keep my eyes on the tv.

"Look at me." He says as he turns the tv off.

"What." I say looking at him.

"Whatever happens tomorrow just know I love you and I want you to be happy. If this is gonna make you happen I'm down okay?" He says. I smile.

"Thanks Wayne." He leans in and kisses me. I let his tongue in and out mouths become in synced.

"Woah, we gon make this shit happen or help y'all make a porno." Junior says as we quickly pull away.

"Whatever let's get to it." Dwayne says.

"Alright." Ford says. They sit by us and start eating my fruit.

"You savages!" I whine.

"Shut up and call up your pops. Tell him things with Dwayne aren't working out, and you need to talk to him. Then tell him to meet you at the park tomorrow at noon. Got it?" Junior says. I roll my eyes.

"Alright." I sigh. I pull my phone out and dial my father's number. The phone rings three times and he answers. I start making my eyes water and think about when my mom passed away. I felt devastated. I felt my throat starting to feel dry and scratchy.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Daddy." I cry.

"What do you want?"

"Daddy, Dwayne kicked me out and I don't have anywhere to go. I should've listened to you. Can we talk tomorrow at 12? Please Daddy." I cry even harder.

"Okay okay. Where?" He asks.

"The park." I say while breathing heavy.

"Alright." He says. I hang up.

"Wow." Ford says. I wipe my face and eat some fruit.

"You think he believed it?" Junior asks.

"I almost believed it." Dwayne says still shocked. I smile.

"He doesn't know what he got himself into." I smirk.

There's probably two more chapters then Perfect Girl is finished.