or

Annabeth, with her hands bound and her mouth gagged, waited for their captor to round up all her friends like they were pigs headed to slaughter. His dolphin warriors marched them all up the stairs, first Leo who had already been awake, then Piper, Coach Hedge, Hazel, Frank, and together, Daria and Jason.

Daria's glasses were in danger of falling off her face and the dolphin had a tight grip on her wrists-where Leo had burned her. Unlike the rest of them however, save for Percy, she wasn't gagged. Jason was, and he looked around angrily, as if he could scare all the dolphins off the ship.

Speaking of Percy, he was in the middle of the deck. Weaponless, surrounded, and angry, which made for a terrifying combination when it came to her boyfriend. He glared at the enemy defiantly, as Annabeth had been gazing around, they had been engrossed in taunting conversation.

"Who are you?" Percy demanded. "What do you want from us?"

The monster, who Annabeth was beginning to realize must be some sort of Giant or Titan, his sheer power was just that much, and he had decimated Percy in sword battle with a flick of his wrist, ignored his queries completely. Instead, he turned to the obvious object of his interest. Daria, and pointed his staff, which had a serpent crawling on it, at her.

"Why have you bound her?" He demanded. His tone was furious and the warriors shrank back to hide behind the group of demigods nearest to them. A comical sight, really. "That's the boss's daughter, we have very clear orders."

Daria's eyes gleamed with an unspoken fury. The Jackson cousins were eerily similar when it came to their unbridled temper, which was to say, they were both petrifying.

"She's dangerous!" The only dolphin who was brave enough to speak up did so with a tremble in his voice. "We tried to gag her...she bit me!"

Daria bared her teeth in a wolf-like way, an expression that was overruled by the gentleness of her glasses. "And I'll do it again. Now answer Percy's question."

"You should know who I am, dear sister of mine," the giant being laughed at Daria's flinch, an incredibly noticeable movement for someone who claimed to be so in control of themselves. Percy stood with renewed energy. Annabeth knew what he was thinking, only because he'd voiced it to her so often. Daria was his sister, no matter how angry he was at her, nothing could change that.

"You're a Titan then," Daria shook the warriors off her, basically daring them to protest under the circumstances. It seemed as if everyone's eyes were on her, including Annabeth who met Daria's gaze briefly. It occurred to her then that Daria didn't actually care to play games with whoever this Titan was, she was just giving Annabeth, any of them, time to come up with a plan, which meant that she needed to get back to work.

Annabeth followed the conversation for a name. Something she could use to get them out of the mess they were in. She glanced over at the rest of her crew, the one person who could help them, Frank, had been knocked out almost immediately. Hazel kept glancing over at him with worry, which left Coach Hedge by himself. His muffled yelling could be heard even from her side of the ship, and Leo and Piper were roped together, looking miserable. Of course, Piper's charmspeak would've also been of help but it seemed like the enemy already knew about her powers.

Suspicion prickled in Annabeth's mind, clearing her doubts. Judging by the way the Titan had handled the situation, he did know about their powers, which meant that Gaea did as well. She couldn't help but wonder who had given her that information.

She grimaced. It was probably common knowledge at this point, and Daria didn't need another person throwing false accusations at her.

But what if-