𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 19🥀

Zahra's POV.

It has been 2 good months I have been experiencing a different zaheer, I wonder whether he have been changed somewhere else, but this is not the zaheer I get used to.

He have actually changed, he acts wired and I find it difficult to digest it into my head, by each attitude of his I still fall deeper for him, I don't know how to get rid of all this feelings you know I actually can't.

Indeed love is something great no matter how zaheer treats me I still love him, And one more thing that pulls me toward him is his behaviors, even though he acts wired, only talk to me when necessary, he even doesn't spare me a glance even with his neutral face that is emotionaless I can see regrets, love and care in his eyes.

But what am I doing other than hurting myself, he didn't love me and even if he did he is not ready to accept it,Yes I can see all this through his eyes, as a lady I can't stand so low to show a man that I love him, then who is zaheer, my self respect matters let him go to hell......

The event earlier today kept on flashing back.......

I was done with work today being Friday I decided to go back home and continue with the wedding plans, because my the squad are waiting for me at home.

Incase you didn't know the squad it's halima,jalila,Hauwa,fatu and khaltuma including our beautiful bride 👰.

I was passing through the hallway when I heard sounds from zaheer's office, I went to see if all is fine, and thats the greatest mistake I have ever made, I saw the most horrible sight I have never pray to see, I saw zaheer hugging a lady😰.

I feel really hurt that I don't know when a tear escaped my eyes, I love  zaheer but I have to keep it buried beneath my heart, for he didn't worth it and for now I have the most important task ahead.

Yeyyy.... A month to ameera's wedding,
I'm recently busy planning on the wedding things, first we have to settle on the events to be carried out,before every other thing so I'm recently at home in my room, guess what? azeema is already here for the weeding.

Just imagine azeema plus jalila ya rabb🤦 two chatterboxes, they are literally driving me crazy plus the mini chatterboxes Hauwa,halima,fatu and khaltuma.

The room screams actually scattered, with bunch of papers, can of sodas ice cream boxes and many more,I know you will wonder what we're doing it's all the wedding plans 🤦.

"I think we should go for a wushe-wushe, henna day and a dinner"suggested fatu
"No what of kamu?" said jalila
"No instead of kamu we should held a walima and invite many schoolers I think that would be better"Halima chipped in.

"Okay walimah, wushe-wushe, henna day and then the dinner is okay" aunty Aisha finalized the suggestions made her being the chief organizer.
"Ok that's great" we all chores finally.

"Ok what of the bride's outfits for the events and the dress codes for each event?" asked jalila
"I think aunty Aisha you should first inform aunty rahma, if she's okay with the events or not before talking about the dresses and the event centers and all"suggested hauwa for the first time.

"Ok ladies, I'm done with you, let me meet your aunt first before we move on with our plans"she winked her brow as she stood up to her feet.

"Aunty kwas-kwas"we all chorus and bursted out laughing, she laughed along with us before making her way out of the room.

Aunty Aisha is really fun to be with, the name aunty kwas-kwas was gotten from yajalal for he said she looks like a model and she act like one, she is nice,kind, softhearted and supporting we watched as she slide the exit way and gushed out of the room.