Ch-11 You Dance Well.

Taehyung followed and found her, counting down to some kids making a sand castle. She looks at her tiny body and as she cutely tils her head.

Maya-- hey, kids should I help you.

Kids- this is too difficult, other than a mountain, there is nothing that we can make.

Maya-are you kidding me, give me bucket lets make a castle. Okay. You. Bring a bucket full of water, do. Not. Drown. I can't swim you know.
You pass me the bucket!

All the kids obey her, she gets the sand wet and starts building it.
After a few minutes she makes them a beautiful castle. She sees them play and wishes them bye and walks forward. Seeing her taehyung smirks.

Tae- oh my god, how cute.

He brushes the head of the little boys head who looks at him cluelessly.

Tae- hi little bro.

Kid- hello, hyung.

Tae- she was your sister in law.

Kid- oh wow, she is so good you know, she made me this.

Tae- I know kid. Now I have to follow her.

Tae follows maya. Who is just walking, and walking in the middle of the beach, the wind is flowing.

"WHEN WILL SHE STOP!!" murmers taehyung.

And she suddenly stops. She and then starts cursing faster than yoongi's rap in pretty audible tone.

"you filthy bitches, I swear I'll kill you or Bury you all alive, I feel like to run away to somewhere where there are either few humans or no humans. Ah, seriously I am allergic to these scumbags." she sighs and keeps walking.

Tae- were you SERIOUSLY CURSING THE WHOLE HUMAN BREED.

Maya--what the? You perverted stalker. Why are you following me.

Tae- perverted? Stalker? Miss, I am your freaking husband.

Maya--don't remind me, I am married, I feel old. Okay!

Tae- why do you hate your own species. Where do you want to run away to.

Maya--none of your business.

Tae- with no humans? You need to go to the amazon's...

Maya- then I will just go somewhere with a beach, there wouldnt be any neighbours within 100 m radius of my house.

Tae- huh? And where is that?

Maya- there is a place in Brazil...just for me.

Tae- what is it? an island?

Maya- yes its a island. My island

Tae- ofcourse.

Tae- the party is gonna start, we should go back now, we have to go a long way.

Maya- yes, I need to change as well.

Tae- why do you have to change into so many clothes.

Maya--some people look forward to different appearance of mine.

She smiles at him.

Maya- listen, I didn't meant to be so curious but can I ask. What is it with you and Bae ji jyun?

Tae- oh! It's just that, her family has been proposing us her and my marriage.

Maya- DoEs sHe stil DO it?

Tae- of course not, I am married. you know.
(he speaks as he shows her his ring)
BTW, why do you wear so... Many rings.

Maya- I like wearing rings.